G4S Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very quick and easy. The interview only took about 5 min and the person that interviewed me was very professional and very nice. I had to have 2 interviews, one with the corporate office and another one with my post site which was a little bit more challenging.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Allentown, PA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was very brief. As high of a turnover rate they have I practically had the job when I walked in the door. You had to take a series of questions based on your personality. You were given a drug test and then you watched several training videos. The entire training class was very boring and really not informative.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much about previous experience. A few normal questions and that was it.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Tampa, FL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Just an application and a short interview with Human Resources Primarily concerned with High School diploma and if you were a vet and former law enforcement. Had to complete a criminal backgound check and do a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• If I would work there for more than a year   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, you took what they offered.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview. Show up, hired.
    Hiring. Repeatedly question references in multiple phone calls even a month after you were hired. Had to fax in DD-214 four different times, to the same person, before and after hired. From application to work, the process took under a week. If it's a new client you have no idea who or where until a day or two before.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was your typical interview of why you want to work here and what are your strength and weakness..etc. Nothing too hard to answer. The interviewer was really laid back and basically gave me the job as they needed people. Practically my resume sold me when the interviewer saw it weeks before meeting me in person. He also commented that he just wanted to have a 1:1 session with me to make sure I am competent with the job as they are on the verge of losing the contract to a big end retailer.

Interview Questions

• Say that you are a supervisor and you have a person who works under you who is always coming in late. what would you do?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

They seemed very anxious and accommodating to get me on board. They were especially interested in hiring me for one of my skill sets. When I received the phone call, they set up a date and I went for the interview. They had me fill out forms, take a psychological test and then it was a waiting period for the background check and the certification class.

Interview Questions

• When do you want to start providing the background check came back O.K.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (Tucson, AZ (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

The manager was 15 minutes late and it was fairly obvious to me he never even looked at my application due to the fact that he had no idea I previously worked for the company at a different location as a supervisor no less. This just says to me how low their expectations and standards are for their employees and explains the constant turnover.

Interview Questions

• They ask general interview questions such as what will you bring to the company etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You get whatever the contract your interviewing is set at.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Myrtle Beach, SC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy. They asked lots of questions but it is common sense questions.Basically the regular questions that are asked during most interviews are the questions asked during this interview

Interview Questions

• After you ever did any security work?   2 Answers

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I applied online, called in for interview, interview with human resources, schedule for orientation. The orientation took weeks to actually go to, so there is alot of waiting around.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

If you have military,police or corrections experience, its not that difficult to get in. You need to pass a drug test. You also need to pass the MMPI test. You also need to be interviewd by a psychologist which will ask you a series of simple questions to see if you are a fruitcake.

Interview Questions

• Do you hear voices when your patrolling?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.