G4S Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA (US)

Interview

Very specific and straight forward easy interview. Asked a few questions. Got the job on the spot start working in a week. Good pay good benefits . Always look the person in the face answer quickly stay positive and smile and be very polite.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. I was hired on spot. The hiring manager asked if I was interested at a site other then the one I applied for, and it paid more which was better for me.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

This interview process was brief and concise. The interviewer asked about your background and your skills. If you have a military or police background you are pretty much just walking into the door.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? Are you afraid to use a weapon?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Manassas, VA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Depends on the facility, but generally the security manager at the place calls you in for an in person interview, asks a few questions and then gives you the job on the spot. I took a job from G4S at two facilities and was outsourced to other places on occasion for temporary work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your conceal carry license?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

For my interview it was pretty quick. They asked my about my qualifications that aligned with the job. Made sure that I was aware that they would do a very good background check along with drug test... Which I dont do any drugs but they work with government so prepare to be checked thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What are your job history qualifications?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S (Dayton, OH (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic run-of-the-mill interview process and very predictable. They sure did preach a lot in the interview questioning. Is they were preaching about dress attire I am staring at one of the officers in charge out of uniform half-dressed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now run-of-the-mill question!   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Danville, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. Very relaxed, did not feel pressured. Had to wait about 20 minutes to interview as the supervisor was dealing with a situation at the moment. Kind of got to see the job in action.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was very informal and easy. There is a 400 question physiological test that takes a very long time. Afterward you have a one week security coures. Finally you have a one week course on the x-ray machine, if you are working at the jail or courthouse.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are no negotiations. Every security position has a set pay.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy. If you Have a D-license you will definitely get hired. The sites are ok, but some of the supervisors don't know how to work with other people and a lot of them don't care. Great for people in the law enforcement field but other than that what you learn there as security is worthless.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville N A S, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Jacksonville N A S, FL (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interview and hired by the Outstanding Human Resource Clerk/Secretary. The back round investigation was the longest, however I was updated on the progress every time I called.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work every week-ends and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The procedure was placed and there wasn't much give. If a person can adjust there life to company requirements, you're hired.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.