G4S Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.5

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G4S in July 2013.

Interview

I didn't go through an interview process. This company acquired the account I was assigned at, through another security firm. I transferred to G4S. All we were required to do was go to an assigned location to review what our previous job titles were and to notify them if we wanted to stay in our positions.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at G4S (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional... Asked questions from a required outline of my skills and abilities... Major Christopher Casper was extremely professional and a good man. I was told I was over qualified for the position and would go very high in the company. I felt very good about myself and accepted a position higher up in the company. I know they don't pay very good at the lower levels but I plan to make a career here if the people in corporate are as professional as they seem. I want to work up to the position that actually finds clients and creates contracts...

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, what can u bring to the table, why should we hire you, blah blah blah... Straight up and zero BS...   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy, basic questions to ensure you can perform adequately on the client's site. The interviews largely depend on the client's site. The office interviews screen candidates based on the requirements of the position. For instance, if it is a client facing role, be prepared to answer questions pertaining to your proficiency with the computers, Excel, Word, etc. Customer Service skills will be assessed during the in-person interview. Make sure you sell yourself as the best candidate for the job, act confident during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have security experience, describe when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic questions and relaxed. Questions like what kind of work are you looking for, tell us about yourself. Simple stuff. It took about 5 minutes and was one of the easiest interviews I've had.
    Slightly unprofessional: interviewer was chewing tobacco, but wasn't a big deal.
    Ba

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Marietta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview went very well and very informative about the status of the job. And also it was a pleasant for environment area buildings was nice and clean. The interview was very professional and to the point.

Interview Questions

• My experience in security.   1 Answer
    • My flexibility about my work schedule.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about my marriage status and my religion   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Salvador (El Salvador)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (San Salvador (El Salvador)) in September 2015.

Interview

This interview ist ver y god its beter if glasdoor past this interview at the G4S GHQ but now all proyect ist caos and the country mánager dont hace anithing to repair this problems

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.