G4S Site Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Site Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.0

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Fairfax, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Mr. Iem was great and very professional, the receptionist was not helpful and very rude towards everyone. Fairfax office management was horrible and very unprofessional when hiring. Too far of a drive to work locally!

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to setup an interview 2 days later. I arrived after fighting Atlanta traffic for over an hour to their Atlanta headquarters. I sat in the waiting room for 15 minutes and the interviewer had to ask for my information to pull up my documents. The position was filled, and I was offered an regular unarmed guard position or they could look into an armed guard position. My experience, combat arms in the military with 2 combat deployments in leadership, bachelors of science from one of 5 senior military colleges, a year running a small business, and currently working for a different security company. The respectful and reputable choice would have been to call and tell me the position I applied for was filled, and not try to fill an overly qualified applicant into the lowest position you have available.

Interview Questions

• Expand on your background, security industry history, and education. Nothing serious, nothing that anyone would “fail”.   Answer Question

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

A complete waste of time. Bring you in for an interview, then tell you you have multiple interviews for position applied to after they get you there. (Should have had a clue when I asked what position I was interviewing for and she could not tell me specifically) Interview goes well, however, sorry the next person is out I will call you later. No call, have to track down next person myself three days later. Make contact and set up interview. Do interview and again get the news they want to move forward right away but hear sorry I have to send your resume to client for interview if they are interested. I don't really have any say in the process, after all I am the general manager and now we have an entirely new command for this. I just wanted to meet you. I will send out resume right away though I have no time to waste. Days later I email saying I need to start working so I can just take an officer position to start. GM says I am forwarding your resume right now and sure we will get on it. Get email from human resources, fill out another application. Confirm no need to come in. Next I get email for another interview! I already interviewed twice for a position two spots higher but I need to interview again? Really. I say I will not come in again because I already have twice and its 45 minute drive each way. No response. I tell them to go ahead and pull applications since they can't seem to figure out what they are doing. FASTEST part of the process, within minutes all applications show unsuccessful. WOW. Emailed GM who was also cc'ed on emails. Told him I would move forward if anything changes and they need people. No response. Complete waste of time and effort. Considering my referral to the company came from someone every high in the ranks you would figure it would mean something. Nope, not here, just a number machine.

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Easy. On the spot Hire. Spoke with the Human Resource Manager and then with the Operations Manager. Looked at my resume and experience and hired me on the spot.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Walked in, office manager read my resume, asked me I wanted to work there. Total time was less than 5 minutes.

Negotiation

There was none.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.