G4S Steward Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Steward Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Sutton, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Sutton, East Midlands, England) in May 2019.

Interview

apply online through a link on the g4s website. you then fill out a long form about personal details and also referees. if successful, you get invited to an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

fairly easy. basic questions. it was easy really, ask you basic questions as to what the company does and to why u are suitable. i think they take on anyone really

Interview Questions

• what events do we hold? what makes a good steward? are you okay working for long hours?
      are you ok working zero hour contract any health problems what makes a good steward how are you suitable for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview where I was asked simple questions about myself, and about my education history. It was very informal and the interviewer was really nice which helped to put me at ease.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.