G4S Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.7

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S in March 2017.

Interview

I applied, a few weeks later I received a call, I was asked do you still want the job? Then I can start you in a week, I'll send you some forms. So really no interview just here is the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you still want the job?... Great I can start you in 2 weeks   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. I was given 3 interviews, each one promising and friendly. I felt confident in my answers and having previously worked security was helpful for my hire.

Interview Questions

• Would I like to work at a retail store for Cox Communications.   2 Answers
    • How have you or how would you handle an irate person?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

16hours of training......sitting n a room watching movies about the company (which most is fabricated). Take test after each movie...uniform fitting (uniforms are very cheaply made) make sure to get a jacket,belt...well the proper uniform in full....if not you'll leave out with pants n a shirt...have cash to pay for your background check/fingerprints.....make sure u eat you have to pay for company bought refreshment located when you will be submitting your urine sample. On-site training as well on your first day of work...in which you also have to make sure they pay you for. My experience I did 24hours training in which they pay training pay of $7.25 In which they tried not to even pay me all those hours kept trying to change how long training hours where suppose to be. From 36 hours to not pay me full pay. To 16 hours to still not try to pay me...easy process test are very easy just be prepared to test every month like school.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work the hours?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.