G4S Upscale Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Upscale Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.8

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Filled out an online app was contacted 4 days later and hired. Prior service military so maybe that’s why I didn’t get asked anything that official. Overall not a bad process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Plano, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed a total of 3 times. The site I was assigned to seems to have higher expectations for its officers, which makes sense considering the compensation in pay is slightly higher than other sites.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you think you can contribute to us here at.......?   Answer Question

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the head security officers in a the main leads office. Discussed the work situation different values the company has and what you could bring to the table. Then they discussed with you how hours are divided between workers as well as opportunities to be promoted. One important topic they pursued was if you were looking to continue school or not. There very supportive in that aspect.

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I received a phone call about scheduling an interview. Went to the interview, discussed job openings and was given the option to choose the one that best suited my home life.

Interview Questions

• Do you have security experience?   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Call you back as soon as they can you come in to talk to a recruiter he or she ask you work history questions and why you left their company and if the like you they offer you a post

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

If you have a pulse, you are in. They hire bottom of the barrel really. No concern for employees whatsoever. The worse job I ever had. Run as fast as you can! Dont waste your time!

Interview Questions

• How many yeas of customer service do you have?   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy, asked nothing that I wasn't expecting. Lots of preparation can be done on line and research about the company. Gave lots of facts and figures in the interview which seemed to go down well. Usually questions why should I hire you and that sort of thing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fast interview. By invitation only. Didn't last more than about 20 minutes. Business casual dress, no blue jeans or sneakers Start with a computer application, then phone, and finally In person.

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief and straightforward. Basic questions about past job experience and a job briefing. The interviewer was very professional in informing the interviewee of post and location of job site. When I applied it didn't take very long to be called in for an interview. First step is the interview and if hired then a scheduled orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past job history?   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The online application is very thorough, you need multiple references and work history dating back 7 years. Filled out application online and received a phone call from a recruiter the next day, Who scheduled me a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.