GE Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GE Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Aviation

2.9

Manufacturing Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Three rounds or interview, including one technical interview in person. Be knowledgeable in conventional manufacturing. Have good interpersonal skills. Prepare your previous experiences from engineering projects and internships to be ready to present yourself.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe engineering challenges overcome in previous projects and internships, and many questions about conventional manufacturing.   1 Answer

Technical Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed through GE Aviation's Women's Leadership Summit. Had to apply & be accepted to the summit first, everyone that was admitted was interviewed for an internship at the end of the event.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult problem you've faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

This interview process was very straightforward. It was one round of interviews (around 30 min). GE did recruiting on my college campus. It was all behavioral. Questions like why GE, tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

Interview

I received a phone call from HR about 3 weeks after I applied. An on-site interview was scheduled for the next week. The interview itself was just a list of scenario questions back to back. It was difficult because I struggled to remember relevant scenarios to answer with, but the questions were very simple.

Interview Questions

• Something about a time when you had to take a risk and it didn't end well.   Answer Question

Technical Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

My online application noted the day I was supposed to be contacted about interviews. I was sent an email at 12:00 am on the day noted, which I appreciated. I emailed back and forth with my interviewer once or twice, than had a 30 minutes video interview with he and another engineer. The questions were largely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you received feedback and what your response was?   Answer Question

Intern data science Interview

Interview

first trial interview followed by a series of interviews who did not seem like they knew what my program would entail. however, they seemed to know a lot about the company and were passionate about the positions they held within GE before and after

Interview Questions

• what languages I knew and my knowledge on the applications of data visualization.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with hiring manager and others. Mostly conversations, past experience, STAR questions. Very positive experience. Panel, individual interviews, HR interview last, offer, background screen, hire. Took 2 and a half months for overall process to complete

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to Hiring Manager at career fair, then was invited to a brief 30 min phone interview with HR rep. Talked mostly about my resume , school projects, and extracurricular activities.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then I was called to the site to have face to face interview. They asked only behavioral questions. It was 3 different panels with lunch with the hiring manager.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and easy, quick follow up interactions to ensure my questions were answered, job descriptions and literature provided, access to other HR reps for specific questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.