GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GE Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2,659 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Former GE Recruitment leader is inspiring and first experience on flexible work schedule. It starts with phone screen and fly out for site interview. There are several more interviews after that on the phone with stakeholders but relaviely easy

Interview Questions

• What makes a good recruiter   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There is a phone interview, then a technical interview, then an on-campus interview. There are also 1-2 weeks between first phone and technical interview. The interviewer is really nice as she seemed to be enjoying her job.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about past research experiences and projects, nothing too out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was alright, didn't have any difficulties I was prepared and did my homework before going to the interview. the questions were normal hiring manager questions, behavior questions, I didn't have any technical questions that I got asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interview process was laid back and thorough. They did a great job being open and honest about the job expectations and responsibilities. As well as explaining the benefits of working for GE.

Interview Questions

• Some situational questions, but mostly based off your experience and expectations.   Answer Question

Interview

Extensive and subject oriented. I attended the interview in 2005. A lot must have changed now. GE has gone through a lot of business remodeling as well. I do not have much insights into the current process

Aviation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I got an interview through the Society of Women Engineers conference. I got notified of the interview about a week before the conference, and got the offer the day after the interview. It was about 20 minutes long and all behavioral questions/questions about my past projects. Asked me some standard STAR type questions. Very casual and very quick.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niskayuna, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Niskayuna, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone screen followed by a one hour technical interview via Skype and finally an on-site interview. The on-site interview contained some panel-style technical interviews as well as one-on-one interviews that focused on behavioral questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Telephone, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

very professional and timely interview.
    panel consisted of 5 people who were very knowledgeable and asked lots of to the point questions. The interview lasted over an hour but did not feel like it was too long or short.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in your current role   1 Answer

ASPIREProgram: Finance Track Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

One hirevue with I think 4 behavioural basic questions & you don't get any retries. It definitely wasn't too difficult but it was my first "interview" and I didn't prepare for it.

Interview Questions

Interview

Received a notification that GE was hiring freshmen chemical engineers for this position so I applied. Had one 1:1 in person, on campus interview. Was asked behavioral questions and questions about my resume. Very casual setting and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem working with a team   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.