GE Interview Questions

Updated 4 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GE

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 2957 candidate interviews
GE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE

Interview

Foi feita de forma online (Sem entrevistador), onde apareciam perguntas na minha tela, tinham geralmente um minuto e meio para pensar na resposta e logo em seguida começa a gravar automaticamente.

Interview Questions
  • Você já realizou alguma melhoria no seu antigo local de trabalho?
    Answer Question
GE
Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

2 -day process. first will be the basic screen round the technical round where you will be asked questions based on your resume. Know the basics well and answer to the point. need to elaborate on the workflow if asked

Interview Questions
GE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Warsaw)

Interview

After a lengthy application/registration process in their portal which IMO could be more streamlined, you are asked to solve a psychometric test involving pattern recognition, memorization and so on. Afterwards I had a couple of interviews with HR with run-of-the-mill questions like past experience, why I wanna work for GE, and so on. These also included "how would you confront X/Y situation at work and why" to evaluate your interpersonal values and competences. The whole process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Your boss asks you to solve a task which is not in your field of expertise. What do you respond.
GE
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GE

Interview

Primera Entrevista - individual Preguntas sobre los estudios, habilidades, proyectos, idioma, etc. Segunda Entrevista - Assessment Center Presentación breve Preguntas similares a las de la primera entrevista Preguntas sobre POO y Estructura de Datos Resolución de dos algoritmos

Interview Questions
GE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE

Interview

Behavioral interview. Phone interviews (2; HR and hiring manager) and site interview. I had 5 separate interviews onsite with HR, hiring managers, SMEs, and peers. Questions asked were behavioral in nature with few questions related to previous projects.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to turn down a customer request?
GE
Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Phone call followed by email and interview in person and it was very clear in asking the questions which fit to students that never been in any job previously and asking questions about the learning in the major and what do you like to do and etc

Interview Questions
GE
Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical besides having to give a 10 minute presentation. There were three sections of the interview: one with typical HR questions, the 10 minute presentation, and a technical interview.

GE
Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Hr rep contacted via phone to set up a time. Said the hiring manager would conduct a video interview within the next couple of days. Sent email confirmation of meeting and wished me luck.

Interview Questions
  • I am unable to remember at this time
GE
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE

Interview

It was campus placement Technical round was just fundamentals of mechanical engineering. Managerial round was in depth asking about projects and internships. HR round was fairly easy. But the requirement of the company was low I think

Interview Questions
  • What is the relevance of your project ? Stress strain curves. Some questions based on ndt and welding
GE
Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Not very difficult. The interviewer wanted you to feel comfortable and asked a few general questions before starting the interview. He was very interested in the questions that I had prepared, so do research on the role, the corporate history and the people.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult situation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,957 Interviews