GHD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GHD Interview Questions

Interviews at GHD

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

We used Microsoft teams for the interview process. The conversation was very pleasant and the the recruiters made it very easy to feel welcomed and comfortable. Overall it was a very good experience.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Albany, NY (US)).

Interview

About 30 minutes, educational experience and also educational background, work experience I have had. Why I want to work there, am I ok with the hours, do I work alone at a good pace

Staff Scientist Interview

Interview

Had phone and in person interview. Started with phone screening interview and then did two in person interview. The hiring manager was very friendly and helpful. They described the position in very great detail.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GHD in December 2019.

Interview

After applying online I interviewed with HR, then had an in-person interview with several PMs and my peers. The interview process was very laid back, pleasant, and fairly straight-forward/easy. The people I spoke to were wonderful and kind, very easy to talk to... which is why I was stunned to never hear back after my third interview, despite multiple requests for updates. I contacted HR as well as the PMs I interviewed with for any information in the following weeks and never heard back. I don't understand why I was ghosted as they refuse to speak with me in any manner. Very unprofessional and unfortunate; it really makes no sense to me as the people there seemed so kind.

Administrative Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHD in November 2019.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 35 minutes. It got rescheduled at the last minute but I was flexible and that wasn't an issue at all. The interviewer was pleasant, professional, and asked me about my work history. We discussed each position I listed on my resume and why I left each organization. There were no in-depth questions, except he asked about my salary expectations and I gave him a range starting at $100K which is 12% more than what I currently make.

I was told I'd hear back by Friday of last week regardless of their decision but I haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to leave each position?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GHD (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Met with two groups of management. First is those you work with directly, second was the Regional Principle and HR Lead. After that, an offer will or won't be made. This took 1 month.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will best fit the position?
      Why do you want to work for GHD?   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone conversation that mostly consisted on me asking questions. It was a very casual interview. The job itself seemed very interesting and very good development for early career.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GHD (Van Nuys, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and I heard back from them within the next couple of days. I went through a phone screening with the manager at the time. That went well, which lead to an in person interview. It was pretty easy, did not really test my technical skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GHD (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

One in office interview was good office was nice not too shabby people were nice it was alright parkting was easy was good good good filling up the thrity word minimum right now this is me doing that

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you've faced   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Phone chat with recruiter followed by in-person interview with hiring manager and a few other group members. I made an offer but when I tried to negotiate terms, they first said they would get me a higher offer but never followed through. I never received a new offer despite repeatedly being told it was coming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.