GNC Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Oct 2017

1.8

119 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Unprofessional.
My first one was a five minutes in between customers.
My second one, I had to wait half an hour because Manager did not want to loose commission. Hired me on the spot because he was verbally inappropriate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GNC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Simple because they needed more employees
    i knew someone who worked there and they recommended me
    i met with the manager and then went to see an SSM at another location (somewhat tiresome) and then had to come back

Interview Questions

• when are you available to work?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Sunrise, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I received a phone call within 3 days from the manager and in the interview he was a very cool laid back type of manager you would want. The culture in the store was laid back and nice. The office is small but you wouldn't mind .

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about supplements or our GNC products?   2 Answers
    • What would you do in a situation when a customer is not satisfied?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days (to a week) later requesting and in person interview. I went in and met with the Manager and another manager(?) from the district.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Amherst, NH (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I called the manager at the Amherst GNC and asked if they were hiring, She said they were and I was granted a pre-interview. The manager was so full of energy and positive vibes. They then called me back and offered me a telephone interview with another manager. It was a short interview with basic questions. Afterwards, I was told that he would be calling back the manager at the Amherst GNC and I would be getting a call from her. A few days later, we worked out my hire date.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your pre-interview went?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Very simple and fast interview. They called me and I interviewed 2 days later.
    He asked me why I wanted to work here and my availability.
    The manager that interview me was nice.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Very short, and basic. Only asked my availability, and why I wanted to work there. It was not a professional interview. It almost felt like a joke but it wasn't.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Silver Spring, MD (US)).

Interview

the interview process was very easy and fast they called me and i had the
    interview on the same day. they are very friendly, you can be relaxed go in there and kill it.
    Great

Interview Questions

• they asked me have you used and GNC products   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

took two weeks after applying. had two different interviews, one with store manager, the oher with regional manager. They really only care about experience in sales and if you have any sports/health knowledge. If you dont, they train you really well. You have to have a good personality because your engaging with customers and trying to upsale to them.

Interview Questions

• do you have any knowledge of sports nurtrition and health   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Non-formal. I was referred by the regional manager for the area so I was hired before the interview basically. But reinforce your role or interest in the exercise/sport world, this will help them know your the real deal. Also, talk about products you have tried or bought from them before.

Interview Questions

• They want to know your an ex-athlete or athlete basically   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.