GOGO Vacations Travel Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GOGO Vacations Travel Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at GOGO Vacations

2.3

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward, asked what what I was doing now and how it would apply to the job. My problem is that I was told after the fact they were looking for someone that was bilingual with English and Spanish. I would not have applied if that was want they were looking for but that was not a requirement they had listed in their job posting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GOGO Vacations

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations.

Interview

Met with a nice man who sat with me in a one on one interview for about an hour. It went well, he was personable and passionate about the job. No complaints about the interview process at all.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the Lead Manager and the assistant manager at the time of the interview. Each manager had a few questions to ask based on my past experience.

Interview Questions

• If I could travel any where in the world, where would it be and how would I plan for it.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.