GTL Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GTL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I interviewed at GTL (Falls Church, VA)

Interview

The recruiter canceled my initial phone screen (twice!) by canceling the calendar invite that they sent me. They did not offer any reason or explanations as to why. I reached out about a week later to reschedule, and we finally were able to have the call. It was ok. Next, was a video interview with the hiring manager and a director about a week later. That interview was decent. Several weeks later, after dragging their feet via constant email delays, they offered me an on site interview. The on-site interview that I had was one of the worst experiences I have ever. I interviewed in a mostly room that was still being set up. I was seated in an awkward one person desk, facing two interviewers diagonally, while third was remotely viewing on a tv on the opposite side of the room. No matter which way I faced, my back was towards one of them, but this was a small issue all things considered. After the interview, we made plans for next steps. However, the recruiter has since ghosted me. Even after having traveled from out of state for the interview, as well as making plans for next interview, the company could not even extend the courtesy of letting me know that they have moved on. All in all, this was definitely the WORST overall interview experience I have ever encountered. The company and its recruiters were highly unprofessional in its dealings. This was a colossal waste of time from the very start.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

GTL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTL

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter requesting that I schedule an interview. I scheduled an interview with her four separate times. Each time, the recruiter failed to show up. After that, she ignored all my emails. THIS IS THE RUDEST, MOST UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM A COMPANY. If this is any indication of how they treat people then I wouldn't want to be associated with them.

3 people found this interview helpful

GTL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTL in Feb 2019

Interview

The application process was easy enough- Click and send resume.. I received a phone call almost immediately asking if I can interview with the Director the next morning via videoconference. The interview was with the Director (of PMO?) and another gentleman who was perhaps more versed in PMO/Project Management.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when a customer was really angry... Do you have experience being solely responsible/accountable for the project budget.
1 person found this interview helpful

GTL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTL in Jan 2019

Interview

Fast, Have to prepare for given questions. The interview was composed of two phone interviews with GTL and one with where you would be located. At the in person interview the questions will be tailored by their client so make sure to know their customers or you location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GTL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTL in Mar 2018

Interview

Initial interviews with applicants are typically phone calls with HR representatives. These interviews determine if applicants have the qualifications needed to do the job and serve to further narrow the pool of candidates. HR may also explain the interviewing process during this step.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GTL (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017

Interview

Was a quick process of briefly asking where I would like to go career wise. Asked me about my past experience and school work etc. Not a bad process, was hired within a couple of weeks

Interview Questions
  • How long would you expect to stay at a company

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GTL (Mobile, AL)

Interview

Standard HR interview; No surprises. HR manager was adapt at personality based questions, but totally out of his league when it came to the technical aspects of questions. Was given a tour of the facilities, taken to the department manager where he gave me more details about what they are doing and how, then the department manager said he would call me based on what the HR manager suggests.

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary expectations Got asked a question about a personal laptop problem he was having at home and he didn't want to pay a repair center
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GTL (Mobile, AL)

Interview

Excellent, very friendly and professional. Several team leaders and other technical experts asked simple questions, such as basic technical knowledge and personality related. Questions were asked about my background, what hours I could work, what my plans for the future were and I was allowed to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Some simple technical questions, questions about me such as my attitude, willingness to be flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GTL (Mobile, AL) in Aug 2015

Interview

Asked a couple of questions, laughed a lot. One technical question which was surprising because I seldom get one of those. Interviewers seemed a bit cliquish which meant for trouble unless you ended up in their clique.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTL (Altoona, PA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the department lead, the questions asked were basic questions to get to know my personality better. After I met with the entire department with some more in depth questions about 6 or 8 people were in that interview. I afterwards got offered a position. The whole process was very professional and the employees seemed fun and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews