GVC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Junior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in April 2020.

Interview

Got 3 rounds, first one over phone with HR which was just a general description of my experience and expectations. 2nd round with my direct supervisor and one team member, a little more technical, and a 3rd round with the same guys plus another of the team members which was mostly about my plans and options regarding the position. All rounds were extremely pleasant, I didn't feel myself like I'm part of the interview, except when I realized that my interviewer is more nervous than me, I found that particularly nice . Then again, it's a junior position so that might have contributed to the light mood. Throughout the whole process I felt welcomed and genuine interest from their side, my first working day was in during the current quarantine situation but that didn't stop me from getting an proper onboarding- basically I'm still waiting to meet my team in person.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very professional but because of COVID 19 everything is virtual and through zoom but they don’t really tell you much info during the interview and that’s what I disliked. Hopefully I get to read some other great reviews about people who actually worked there

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

- first interview on the phone, the second one in the office with the Head of the Department
    - professional recruiter
    ... ... .... .... .... .... ... .... .... ....

Interview Questions

• - Why are you interested in this position?
      - What are the first five things you will do when you start working for us?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

Direct application via well known business networking site.
    A phone call from HR for a first screening and then an interview with the hiring magager. Fairly straigntforward, HR is well organised

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about experience. The interview was very prescriptive like a clock watching box ticking exercise   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Phone interview- asked me straightforward questions. Very easy ‘ getting to know you’ vibe. I guess they are just trying to establish if you’re the right fit for the job!

Interview Questions

• Can I commit to permanent full time work, what hours I’m looking for.   1 Answer

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview process: Initial call with a recruiter, video call with the design lead, small project as an assessment, last call with design lead.

Position was for an junior ux designer without mention of UI but I’ve been asked all about UI questions, I wasn’t even asked 1 UX related question.
    probably because I was interviewed by a graphic designer.

It was a very bad experience and waste of time, very disappointed. It’s just disrespect to the candidates.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartlepool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (Hartlepool, England).

Interview

Online application including video interview
    Invite to face to face interview
    Offered position over the phone
    Received email to complete job offer
    Start date was within the month
    Had an induction day in Newcastle before started in the shop

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you’ve had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Interview

An external recruiter contacted me and sent me an online exercise (translation, communication test), when I passed it they called me for a face to face interview. The interview was with my future team leader. She asked me about my experience and why should they hire me. Then she made me real case scenarios to check how I would behave. In the end they let me 30 minutes to take a written test similar to the online one.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick phone call and then scheduled a technical interview. After that there was another technical interview. First technical was about theory and working on a problem. The second one was about behavioral , situational as well as theoretical.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call interview were I was asked a few questions and then a interview in the office in London two days later. So a very easy process in my opinon.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? How do you know so much about fraud and risk?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.