GVC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at GVC Group

2.7

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and after one day I received an email from an HR person to organise an initial phone call. We decided for a day and a time. The person that called me was 20 mins late (like I have nothing else to do) and gave me the usual apology: "sorry, I was stuck in a meeting". He then spent the first 10 minutes talking about the company, the mission, etc. He asked me just a couple of questions, but not really to get to know me or my background. It was more of a test than actual questions, to see how well I would deal with challenges I guess. Seemed really early for an initial stage interview, but overall I replied well in my opinion.
    Anyway, what really pissed me off is that this man assured me several times that I would hear back from him, positive or negative result. I don't have interest in the job anymore, to be honest, but I hate being ghosted, especially after being assured I would hear back.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal in a situation where you have to postpone a deadline?   Answer Question

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy, basic questions, lasted about 25-30 minutes. sat down the area manager who went through some things about shifts etc. Asked if i would be okay with working in 3 hour shifts (last 3 business hours)

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was in one of the shops in form of assessment centre. It consisted of two parts: basic numerical test and interview with one of the shop managers.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions about past experience and familiarity with gambling industry (which wasn't essential).   Answer Question

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gibraltar (Gibraltar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (Gibraltar (Gibraltar)).

Interview

i actually applied for a more senior role but they called me about this one which was more in my remit , i had a phone call from the recruiter , then a test to do , then a skype with the recruiter and the manager and that was it.

it was great , they were nice and very professional the whole time .

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Awful! Invited for an interview. Arrived to be handed a basic math test which was easy but told I only got 15 out of 20 and needed 16 to be interviewed. This was in the middle of the shop floor infront of customers very unprofessional. I new I had atleast 18 correct 2 I was a little unsure of but went over them a few times so assume they had already filled the position so wasted my time

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GVC Group (Wrexham, Wales) in August 2018.

Interview

No trust in management no trust in what was said and what did really happen when you Got the job position no training as what was said to be they have a training program that gives all you need to know how to do the job.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Brief, Ask for availability, Language proficiency, Handling customer skill, Work in different situation, Working alone or in a group, Money handling, Merchandising, work in multicultural environment, One to one, etc.

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

9 Jul 2019 – Social Media Associate

Thank you for leaving a review.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a long 2 hour test at home, 3 hours interview, had to make corrections to the home test, another 1 hour skype interview, another office 1 hour interview, , English test.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (Stratford, London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Great clear process where the recruitment team laid out exactly what would happened. I meet with a number of hiring managers and all gave a consistent feel and approach.

Interview Questions

• Competency base interview with some more general chats around it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group (Edinburgh, Scotland) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview was fine. The man made it seem as if i would be taking the roll, ask to see id i left it in my car so i brought it back he was busy so i left with the staff it was folded a certain way. Came back to pick it up at agreed on time it didnt budge. So the staff made it seem it was looked at they just smiled and acted like they done well. So feel like its a carry on