GVK BioSciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.2

Sort:

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First a written exam then a formal HR interview. In written exam basics of life sciences.
    Very easy. not that difficult. Basics of pharmacy. A team leader will conduct a written exam about his own project. knowledge of basic drugs used

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Initially they started phone interview after submission of application online and the second round was with one of the technical person and second round was panel round with project manager technical rounds and final 1:1. after 1 week when I called for application they confirmed your application was on hold.

Interview Questions

• 1.Main CRA responsibilities?
      2. what are the challenges you have faced during your monitoring visit?
      3. on what basis you will select the site for the study?
      4. What are the challenges you have seen in oncology study?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview. initial round will be taken by GM IT, second round will be by CFO (who is head of IT) and then final round with HR (Vice president or GM)

Interview Questions

• how long you can stay with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

during HR round and CFO stage (salary with breakups).

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

My CV was forwarded by one of my friend to the GVK HR and after a week I got a call for HR to fix the interview date and timings. This entire process was really cool and the GVK HR handled my entire process efficiently and help me to understand about the queries I had.

Interview Questions

• Apart from lot of technical questions, one was what make me think to change my present job and why I am interested to join GVK?   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

initially there was a written test for 45 mins ,which had all the technical questions related to biotechnology,test was very easy to clear.Next round was technical face to face interview ,they test your basics in chemistry and biology.Again one who has strong basics can clear both with ease .Once you clear the round , you will be directed to HR head.HR interview was to test your personality development they look how confident you are about your self.Overall one can clear if they have good subject knowledge and confidence

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was shortlisted in campus for placements in this company. I was initially short listed for Business Development profile but looking at my credentials, the CEO of the company, who was in the panel in the 4th round took a decision to hire me as a Project manager and then i had further 3 rounds before I was selected...

Interview Questions

• I am techno-commercial guy...I was asked who is more important, managers or scientists in a service industry(CRO)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation and the company is not very upfront and true about the pay packages. Definitely didnt pay what it promised in the campus advertisement.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was held over several rounds including a written aptitude test and a technical round and a hr round followed by a senior management interview with a panel of 5 to 7 members. Following that there was HR confirmation but there was no place for any negotiations.Maybe because it was a campus offer but the interviews and tests were conducted at their main office. The package and the timings were good for an initial offer.

Interview Questions

• For a management position, who leads people from technical background, in a research company, which role is more important, that of a scientist or a management professional.`   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very less scope of negotiation especially with HR already come with a figure made up in their mind and they state it straight away.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

written followed by interview. written consists of science and english questions and we have to review a science article and write about the content in precise. if we clear written then interview is conducted on next day. In interview they will check your communication skills your subject knowledge and reading skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Its a direct walk in .Written test qualified candidates invited for technical round .Written test contains subject related questions and English grammer .Technical round - basic questions like DNA charge ,enzymes etc.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GVK BioSciences (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

interviewer was asked about the M Pharm dissertation work and then asked the detail job profile for BA/BE study. Then asked for the joining date and commitment to the company.

Negotiation

HR person offered 150,000 per annum as the salary. even he told for the SIx months till the probation period it will be paid of 11,000 per month then it will be 12,000 per month.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.