Gallagher Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Applied online33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

First round is aptitude test based on english grammer, next round Group discussion and final round i H R Round, the process will take one day and company environment is good for working. all people treated as friendly

Interview Questions
  • In aptitude fully grammer
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX) in Oct 2013

Interview

One HR screened telephone interview then One interview face to face with 2 people then 2 phone interviews with the team. None of the interviews were too intense and were somewhat friendly compared to others I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallagher

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL) in Jan 2010

Interview

The hiring process can take anywhere from two weeks to a few months depending on the office location. The interview process is basic; they're going to ask you questions about your background, experience and goals which all seem to be standard.

Be the first to find this interview helpful