Gallagher Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

One HR screened telephone interview then One interview face to face with 2 people then 2 phone interviews with the team. None of the interviews were too intense and were somewhat friendly compared to others I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process can take anywhere from two weeks to a few months depending on the office location. The interview process is basic; they're going to ask you questions about your background, experience and goals which all seem to be standard.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First round is aptitude test based on english grammer, next round Group discussion and final round i H R Round, the process will take one day and company environment is good for working. all people treated as friendly

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.