Gallagher Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 329 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2019

Interview

Standard question and answers. What's even more hilarious is when rep with a tongue ring looks straight at me a says our recruiter will be in contact with you in 2 to 3 days. No email back, or contact number to follow-up. They have you dress up for an interview and drive across town in hot weather, and would expect you to show up on time every day, and act like a professional. I hope they offer me a job, I'm gonna accept, go through training and just quit. A call, or even a status email as to the status of application would have been a nice professional courtesy. Guess that's the Gallagher way.

3 people found this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Had an onsite interview with the team I would be working with, then 2 phone interviews with different directors. Whole process took a little over 2 weeks. Nothing stressful, typical interview questions. Whole thing was really upbeat and comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    1 Answer

Gallagher

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in Jan 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out. She missed our time and then when returning my call was completely unprepared. Didn't have any job info, said she would get me info. I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions
  • Not much because she couldn't find the job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

3 steps process. First the HR screening, in person interview with 1st line supervisor and then one panel with regional VP. All interviewers were pleasant and very open about their requirements

Interview Questions
  • Think long term career with Gallagher, they are willing to train you and invest in you but they are looking for individuals willing to commit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY)

Interview

They were very nice and communicate. First interview was to give information about the company and work expectation. The HR person make you feel very relax at the job interview. He was very informative about the benefits.

Interview Questions
  • How have you managed a difficult situation with a co worker ?
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bellevue, WA) in Feb 2018

Interview

My intention is to go into sales, and all of the staff is on board with that. They recommend a certain path for that, and I have had interviews with several members of the staff regarding that path/where I would start.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Gallagher/in insurance?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Las Vegas, NV) in Jul 2017

Interview

From date of application to offer letter about 3 weeks. Interview very relaxed and fun. The 2 people i interviewd with were very personable and energetic. They made me feel really comfortable during the entire process. Id recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • With all the laws in insurance are you ok following strict rules?
5 people found this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in Jul 2017

Interview

First was aptitude after clearing the aptitude on the following day we were called for a face to face discussion. First was with the talent acquisition manager and the next with the ops manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2017

Interview

Interview process was very easy. I sat down with the hiring manager and Human Resources representative and the questions were typical interview questions, I felt comfortable and they seemed to be very welcoming. I felt like I have known them for a long time already.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX) in Aug 2016

Interview

I was invited to speak with two people to consider my qualifications. When I arrived, nobody came to greet me. After I asked to have them called to the front, only one of them appeared. I was interviewed by a member of the staff, asked to take a test and advised that I would have an email sent to me so that I could then allow them to evaluate my email skills. I never heard anything further.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me questions about health care benefits.
4 people found this interview helpful