Gallagher Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 management level staff members for approximately 2 hours to review my resume and experience as well as make sure I was a company culture fit. Very amicable and informative folks who made me feel comfortable during the process. A lot of the time was spent talking about interests, education and the company history.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in January 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out. She missed our time and then when returning my call was completely unprepared. Didn't have any job info, said she would get me info. I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

• Not much because she couldn't find the job   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

3 steps process. First the HR screening, in person interview with 1st line supervisor and then one panel with regional VP. All interviewers were pleasant and very open about their requirements

Interview Questions

• Think long term career with Gallagher, they are willing to train you and invest in you but they are looking for individuals willing to commit.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

In person single party lasting two weeks to one month. One person single interview. No subsequent interviews. Good questions and dialogue. Standard interview questions posed and open ended questions. Good back and forth dialogue.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews at this company. It appeared to be a small subsidiary of a larger company which had a lot of promise. The interviews were short and rushed. The first interview was with the hiring manager which kept her word by getting back to me after the interview. The 2nd interview was first with the hiring manager and then with her boss. The 2nd interviewer was not to inviting and again the interview process was rushed. I was told that I would receive a response by the end of that week to no avail. 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up email and received no response and no regret letter. Very unprofessional.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Initial interview by phone, followed up by second interview which involved a presentation made from scratch.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a matter of days and scheduled an interview for the following week. Great employee moral from what I could see upon arrival. Very friendly during interview. Answered all questions very directly and were very forward thinking regarding next steps in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall questions that were particularly difficult or any that caught me off gaurd.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview was very detailed, followed by 2 in person interviews. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

• What research did you do on the company other than our website?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.