Gallagher Benefit Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Benefit Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Benefit Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process here was good. They used a cross sectional team with varied years of experience to make sure I would be a good fit for the culture. I'm guessing this practice varies from location to location as Arthur J Gallagher basically purchases brokers and consulting firms around the world to create a national presence.

Interview Questions

• Will you be ok with taking a pay cut for future growth opportunities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional week of Vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Midland, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward and relaxed environment, much like the culture in the office. We discussed my career history, sales experience and techniques, and thoughts on future career goals.

Interview Questions

• How would you ask a prospect about their employee benefits program?   Answer Question

Benefit Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with two individuals, one who I would be working with, and one who I would be reporting directly to. they were very clear in their presentation of the position and the responsibilties, however, the description differed from what was posted online. I had applied for a part-time postition and they were looking for someone who would be able to work full time after a couple of months and who was able to travel. I was not offered the position (although I probably would have declined anyway). They did not notify me that I was not being considered -- I never heard from them after the interview. I didn't persue it since I found another position anyway.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to travel?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.