Gallagher Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.3

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Very casual. Two person interview. Was told what the responsibilities of the position are, the hours anticipated and benefits that were available. Discussion of client and expectations. Advised of stock purchase program and PTO.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall specific questions. Discussed experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Mechanicsburg, PA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Long process but worth it in the end!! Interview was pretty simple. Stick with the long drawn out process and it will be worth it in the end! Stay confident!!

Interview Questions

• Please describe your ideal job?   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Sacramento, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online sometime in winter. Did not hear back until about 3 months later. after that it took about a week for the actual process.
    1. phone screen
    2. IQ test at home- passed that
    3. called down on site- retook IQ test with someone watching so no cheating- passed that
    4. then real interview began.
    I did not hear back from them after a month. not even telling me i was rejected. I heard back saying that they had filled the position but another one opened up and asked if i still wanted it because i had already gone through the process. Sounded like I was an afterthought.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (North Syracuse, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process, from the first interview to the offer letter, was 13 very long, grueling weeks. I knew that I had the job almost immediately, but it was like someone on their end dropped the ball over and over again. The background check by Hire Right was finally ordered, took two days to get back, came back fine and the offer came 5 weeks after that. It was another 2 weeks before I saw an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be a good fit for the organization?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

One on one sit down with branch manager and Fast Track supervisor. They ask you about how you handle difficult situations and people. They are looking for customer service skills, a professional demeanor and someone who can articulate. they also need to know you can pass tests because you have to be licensed in different states to handle claims. (They pay for this)

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (London, England) in February 2012.

Interview

The application was via an agency. The interview was almost two halves, soft skills and technical ability. It lasted around an hour and a half. There was a section on my time management and logic, and another section of quick fire questions to assess my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage to clear 2 days worth of work in 1 day (aside from working extra hours)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.