Gallagher Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.0

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

15 minute Phone Interview with a manager in the department I was interested in. The initial part of the interview was spent just getting to know each other and establishing a rapport. I provided the recruiter with my contact information and we agreed on the call time prior to the interview. Connection was good, I recommend making sure you take the call in a place with good reception service.

Interview Questions

• The focus of my phone interview was around college technical experience and why you are interested in corporate finance. It is also a good idea to do a little preliminary research on the company and department you are interested in In addition there was a heavy focus on my resume. I highly recommend obviously being truthful on your resume, but also being able to expound on all points in your resume. The interview was personal and more like a casual conversation that being said preparation is imperative and treat the phone interview just as importantly as you would an in person interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed with a help of consulting firm called Sky Scrapper Pune. Aptitude, Essay writing and first HR round was taken in consultancy and later I was called for interview in company which was taken by TL and a manager.

Interview Questions

• What is suspense account

Tell me about yourself and all questions based on your CV   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.