Gallagher Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If you pass this, you will have an interview process with a few members of the team. The company is looking for people who fit in will with the environment and show a sense of passion for the work that they do.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to work with others and your values or beliefs were challenged.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Very laid back, interviewed with the branch manager and then a recruiter/consultant joined for last bit of the interview. Afterwards they took me on a tour of the office and answered all of my questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview then in person with a group of people that include your future mentors, operations manager and regional manager. The group interview was in their office in one of the managers rooms. It was very comfortable and not intimidating. They were very friendly and welcoming making the interview easier.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.