Gallagher Internship Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at Gallagher

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting67%
Recruiter33%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

I interviewed over the phone. The interview was scheduled by email. I never interviewed in person because COVID happened. They said they usually only do in person interviews. The person interviewing me asked average interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If you pass this, you will have an interview process with a few members of the team. The company is looking for people who fit in will with the environment and show a sense of passion for the work that they do.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you had to work with others and your values or beliefs were challenged.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallagher

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Very laid back, interviewed with the branch manager and then a recruiter/consultant joined for last bit of the interview. Afterwards they took me on a tour of the office and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK) in Nov 2016

Interview

First a phone interview then in person with a group of people that include your future mentors, operations manager and regional manager. The group interview was in their office in one of the managers rooms. It was very comfortable and not intimidating. They were very friendly and welcoming making the interview easier.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed