Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There will b 6 rounds.
    1. English test 2. Logical test 3. HR round 4. Insurance test 5. TL round 6. Manager round

Person with good looks will b selected easily... There is no value for ur talent.. Thanks me later...

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Interview process was rather quick. Had 1 phone interview that went really well followed by two face to face interviews that also went well. Offered position shortly thereafter and have been employed almost 2 yrs.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

Recruiter found me online. We scheduled an introductory call for later that day and she passed my information to the manager. He called the next day to schedule an interview for later in the week. The interview was short, quick and a blatant waste of time. Experience is highly regarded.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to do with marketing or insurance. No questions asked about my personal achievements or work ethic. Mostly described the building. Why are you here? Where do you live? Do you drive?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

first interview on the phone and next in person with 4 senior people. Asked simple questions all from my resume. Everyone seemed very old school and formally dressed even on a friday!

Claims Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

One phone interview with a young woman who came across an old resume that I had submitted to the organization a couple years back. She reached out to me, on her own. I didn't even apply. It appeared to be a small subsidiary of a larger company which had a lot of promise. The interview was extremely short and rushed, to the point where the organization came off as unprofessional and unorganized, and the interviewer didn't seem to know what she was doing and seemed unqualified for her position. After the phone interview, she told me that I should be hearing back from her by "the end of the week." The interview was on a Monday..... wow! Well, the end of the week came along (Friday), passed, and AFTER emailing her TWICE TO FOLLOW UP AND LEAVING A VOICEMAIL TO FOLLOW UP, this young woman went ahead and purposely decided to COMPLETELY ignore both my emails and my voicemail. Extremely unprofessional and a waste of time and honestly, just plain rude and inconsiderate. I really hope this woman doesn't "cold call" any one else. She is only doing damage to the organization's reputation, and honestly should be terminated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position.   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a offer to come in for an in person interview and tour. Met with manager for positive and lasted about 50 mins. Very friendly and seemed like manager genuinely cares.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Quick initial phone screen and then went to corporate headquarters to be interviewed for about 30 minutes by two people followed by another 30 minute interview with two other people.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Had an onsite interview with the team I would be working with, then 2 phone interviews with different directors. Whole process took a little over 2 weeks. Nothing stressful, typical interview questions. Whole thing was really upbeat and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied online; phone screen w/ manager and Account Assistant; in person interviews w/manager and Account Assistant and then CFO.
    Emailed manager and Account Assistant on status after a week, but never heard back. Pretty unprofessional for a big corporation, unless there’ll be an automated response of “we don’t want you.”

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

It is a very lengthy process. I got a request for an interview about a month after applying online. The interview was set up two weeks after that. The follow up after the email took over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer