Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in January 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out. She missed our time and then when returning my call was completely unprepared. Didn't have any job info, said she would get me info. I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

• Not much because she couldn't find the job   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was called and selected to schedule myself for a phone interview on January 3rd, 2019. Fast forward to today, January 2nd, 2019, I receive a email saying that the position has been filled. That is fine and dandy if Gallagher had already selected someone for the position. My problem, is do not waste my time and send me a email stating the position has been filled. That's bush league.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Radnor, PA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Really laid back and great people. It felt like a conversation, not an interview. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly nice and helpful. It was two phone interviews, followed by two on-site interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Summer Sales Interview

Interview

Was very straightforward, maybe a 20 minute call where the interviewer outlined the internship, the responsibilities and then general information about the company as a whole. Interviewer was very friendly an interested to learn about my experiences and me as a person.

Interview Questions

• *when I mentioned leadership* "Tell me about a time where a co-worker did the job differently than you prefer, how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Columbia, SC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through a college or university. I was introduced to Gallagher through a career fair. I attended a meet and greet and then had an in person interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process started by applying through Handshake a UIUC linked job board. Went for a short 20 minute campus interview. The real interview was a 4 hour long interview process at their HQ with 4 rounds of interviews with different high up members of the branch. Interview process was a little exhausting but not difficult. HR staff was overall friendly and inviting during the process.

Gallagher Sales(GSIP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Tulsa, OK (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiter at a career fair. I had an on-campus interview and a separate phone interview for two different Gallagher branches. I ended up reaching the final round and completing three interviews with three different area presidents for three different branches within Arthur J. Gallagher (there are many branches within the company that interview for interns). It was a pleasant interview process. Everyone I met was very nice and welcoming. When scheduling conflicts arose, Gallagher was respectful and worked with me to find a time that worked for both parties. One of my final round interviews was with an unexpected panel of four high-level employees. All of the other final round interviews were 1:1 with the area presidents of that branch. Overall, good experience and I think Gallagher would be a good company to work for. A lot of the questions asked came from my resume, felt that some of the people interviewing me were winging it. RESEARCH THE COMPANY IN AND OUT.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   Answer Question
    • Which of "The Gallagher Way" values is your favorite?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to be making in 5 years? (Yes, they asked this in an interview for an internship with a set rate)   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question
    • Can you name a time where you overcame something?   Answer Question
    • Is there anything you want to tell us that has not been mentioned?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the Gallagher internship?   Answer Question

GBS Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

1 round. I closed them in my first interview and was offered the job on the spot. It took a lot of time to schedule the interview, however, they cancelled on me twice and it was such a pain, but it ended up working out great in the long run.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Claims Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and asked the typical questions you would expect at the first interview. She did say that they were behind a little and that they may take some time to get back with me. I patiently waited a month before circling back and found out that they had decided to move forward with other candidates.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

3 steps process. First the HR screening, in person interview with 1st line supervisor and then one panel with regional VP. All interviewers were pleasant and very open about their requirements

Interview Questions

• Think long term career with Gallagher, they are willing to train you and invest in you but they are looking for individuals willing to commit.   Answer Question