Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Claims Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and asked the typical questions you would expect at the first interview. She did say that they were behind a little and that they may take some time to get back with me. I patiently waited a month before circling back and found out that they had decided to move forward with other candidates.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very casual, easy going interview composed of only behavior questions. It felt much more like a conversation rather than a formal interview which also reveals a lot about the culture at Gallagher.

FP&A Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Long day of interviews with 5 people. This was after 2 phone interview screens. Based on how positive the interview went I felt that it was a good fit and I would be given an offer. They said I would hear back next week and it's been a month. I have followed up multiple times and they have not yet made a decision. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Senior Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Downers Grove, IL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the Human Resource department who was very pleasant and mentioned she would pass my information along. Unfortunately a few days later I received an email from the company that they were pursuing other qualified applicants. I was advised to apply for any and all positions I felt were applicable which I have and have not heard any word back. I applied for the Regional Account Manager as opposed to the Senior level.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the company   1 Answer

GBS Summer Sales Interview

Interview

Both of my interviews were conducted over the phone with hiring managers. Very friendly and cared about the applicants applying for the position. Process moved quickly and I had a job offer within two weeks after applying.

Resolution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was one of the easiest I have been through. Met with the branch manager and discussed my experience, the job and what I am looking for. Also, with this company you work for clients and I was made aware if chosen I would need to have a separate meeting with the client.

Liability Resolution Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very professional interview. Interviewed with three managers very nice. Interview lasted for 30 minutes. Very easy questions. Have to go through a detail background check if you are offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your job and what do you do on your free time? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Very laid back, interviewed with the branch manager and then a recruiter/consultant joined for last bit of the interview. Afterwards they took me on a tour of the office and answered all of my questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They were very nice and communicate. First interview was to give information about the company and work expectation. The HR person make you feel very relax at the job interview. He was very informative about the benefits.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed a difficult situation with a co worker ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screening which went very well so I ended up getting an in person interview. They were so kind and personable which made the process feel less stressful. Overall, it was a great experience.