Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bingham Farms, MI (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with a president and vice-president for an interview.Did not get offer till January but interviewed in November. Some branches interview 50 people and only 4-10 get a internship. The HQ in Chicago hire 40+ interns. If asked back you either are a senior getting a job offer or a junior coming back for a 2nd internship where you are almost guaranteed a job.

Interview Questions

• Why isn't your GPA any higher than it currently is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Submit resume online, then a phone interview, then step 1 of onsite interviews with 3 in one day, each with 2 people and 30 min long. If you pass that you go onto step 2 interviews with 4 in one day and each is with 2 people and an hour long.
    Everyone was very nice, just be yourself and make sure you have things to say about their company and your resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I got to know about the company during a career fair at my school. After learning more and applying I got an interview within the 5 weeks. After the interview I got an email with the offer within 3 days. During the process the hiring manager was very informative and great overall. They basically want someone who is truly interested in the industry, job, and sales.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Internship interview for Gallagher Benefit Services. After submitting my application materials, I had a 30 min. phone interview with the employee who referred me to the position. Questions included academic projects of which I was proud and questions about my strengths and weaknesses. This was followed by an on-site interview with a former intern, senior consultant, and area vice president. I met with each person independently for approx. 45 mins. The area vice president was running the internship program, and he explained the program rather than asking interview questions. Suit recommended for this company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Application process followed by an interview. Interview was done by two individuals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into sales?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      What is your biggest weakness/strength?
      Tell us about your experience?
      What is your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Norman, OK (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was not that bad. It was conversational and the recruiters made me feel at ease. There were 2 recruiters and I met them during the career fair already. They explained what each did at the company and what the internship entailed. They asked behavioral questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when things did not go your way and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It consisted of an on campus interview and an onsite interview the first last 30-45 and second was about an hour. The second was a large group of about 8 different higher up individuals that made it a little intimidating. I met the people in the first interview previously at a career fair so it was much more laid back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I had not liked some of the previous experiences that I had.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Submit an application online. Wait a few weeks and then receive a phone call for a phone interview. After awhile they called me back and invited me into the office for a more formal in person interview. Talked to 5 guys around the office. It took about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how you would be good in the insurance industry   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

You apply on line where you type in your resume on a website. From there, for me it was months later, you get a phone call to set up a phone interview or an in person interview. It is with several people typically. Then you wait a bit to hear back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Mount Laurel, NJ (US)).

Interview

Took about 3 weeks. Short phone interview about the internship and what you know. In person interview following. Very relaxed and genuine people that care a lot about what they do.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question