Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Quincy, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Execs & another with the branch pres. The exec told me to bring in a portfolio of work to show to her in person, in paper, because she loved paper. Not a great vibe.

Interview Questions

• Bring a portfolio of work. The boss of the branch really appreciates seen physical proofs-of-work, dont expect her to read anything that is emailed to her. She also expects a weekly summary of your work performed, in paper.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)).

Interview

I worked through a recruiter. Started with an initial phone screen. Moved through to an in-person interview series. The first interview was a surprise group interview (just 2 people, but hadn't been communicated to me that way). Directly after was another interview with a higher up - rolled in telling me about who doesn't "make it" at Gallagher.
    After the first in-person interview, I was asked to do "homework" - putting together a marketing campaign. After I submitted my homework, I had one more in-person interview with a different team member. Then another follow-up call (or two).

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a campaign you planned and the results you were able to deliver.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process can take anywhere from two weeks to a few months depending on the office location. The interview process is basic; they're going to ask you questions about your background, experience and goals which all seem to be standard.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 management level staff members for approximately 2 hours to review my resume and experience as well as make sure I was a company culture fit. Very amicable and informative folks who made me feel comfortable during the process. A lot of the time was spent talking about interests, education and the company history.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in January 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out. She missed our time and then when returning my call was completely unprepared. Didn't have any job info, said she would get me info. I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

• Not much because she couldn't find the job   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

3 steps process. First the HR screening, in person interview with 1st line supervisor and then one panel with regional VP. All interviewers were pleasant and very open about their requirements

Interview Questions

• Think long term career with Gallagher, they are willing to train you and invest in you but they are looking for individuals willing to commit.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

In person single party lasting two weeks to one month. One person single interview. No subsequent interviews. Good questions and dialogue. Standard interview questions posed and open ended questions. Good back and forth dialogue.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews at this company. It appeared to be a small subsidiary of a larger company which had a lot of promise. The interviews were short and rushed. The first interview was with the hiring manager which kept her word by getting back to me after the interview. The 2nd interview was first with the hiring manager and then with her boss. The 2nd interviewer was not to inviting and again the interview process was rushed. I was told that I would receive a response by the end of that week to no avail. 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up email and received no response and no regret letter. Very unprofessional.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Initial interview by phone, followed up by second interview which involved a presentation made from scratch.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a matter of days and scheduled an interview for the following week. Great employee moral from what I could see upon arrival. Very friendly during interview. Answered all questions very directly and were very forward thinking regarding next steps in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall questions that were particularly difficult or any that caught me off gaurd.   Answer Question