Gallagher Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Interview process was rather quick. Had 1 phone interview that went really well followed by two face to face interviews that also went well. Offered position shortly thereafter and have been employed almost 2 yrs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Quincy, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Execs & another with the branch pres. The exec told me to bring in a portfolio of work to show to her in person, in paper, because she loved paper. Not a great vibe.

Interview Questions

• Bring a portfolio of work. The boss of the branch really appreciates seen physical proofs-of-work, dont expect her to read anything that is emailed to her. She also expects a weekly summary of your work performed, in paper.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Fresno, CA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

I knew the person who wanted to hire me. From this perspective, it wasn't difficult however,the hiring process took a long time due to the current climate in the industry. My advice would be to hang in there, be prepared and do your homework.

Interview Questions

• What special skills and attributes do you feel separate you from the competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a better salary offer than first discussed by indicating my interest in progressing with a career at the employer. I got the impression that they believed they would be a stepping stone to another position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.