Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.6

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

campus recruitment process
1. apptitude and english grammer test
2. personal interview
3. technical interview
there will be some questions asked relating to insurance, like what is insurnace and how it will be treated in the books of accounts

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself?
    2.what are your strengths?
    3.what are your weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First round was of aptitude, Second was HR round and Third was manager round. All these rounds was easy, only u need to be confident and specific about what u have mentioned in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a Consultancy. Had 5* Rounds of interview at the consultancy.
    1) Essay Writing
    2) English Test
    3)Logical Test
    4)Insurance Test
    5)HR Interview
    After clearing all the rounds i was called at the clients place (Gallagher) for Technical and Ops round next day.
    They call you at 10AM and the interview starts at 1.
    One round with the Operation Manager
    Later Excel and Word test (All Basic)
    Final Interview is with the Manager.
    Overall interview was very easy.
    Consumed a lot of time I left the Office at 6:45. The HR needs to follow certain timing shouldn't keep the candidates waiting.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was Aptitude. You have to clear each section. Second round is He round. Third was a Written Questions and answers round. Forth was a Technical round. And fifthround was Managerial round.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a Walk in Interview
    Interviewed at Yashwantpur Office, Bengaluru
    There were 3 Rounds
    Aptitude Test- Very Easy
    HR round - Asks Lot about Accounting question and the communication
    Managerial Round- Basic Accounting

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

You can crack interview easily if you're​ well good in aptitude, Excel and word
    Only 5 rounds as you enter first will be aptitude second HR round where they will be asked process choice insurance or F/A. They will ask few basic technical questions about your choice.then two two operations round will be taken by team leads n last round is Excel and Word test very easy round

Interview Questions

• What is insurance?
      What is marine insurance?
      What is premium?
      What is accounts payable?
      What is accounts receivable?
      What is reconciliation?
      Very basic questions   1 Answer
    • How much far from this company to your house?
      Why did you quit your previous company?
      Roles and responsibilities of previously worked companies?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in January 2017.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview. They checking my stability and confidence. Communication skill was given immense importance.
    There were 5 rounds of interview. The interview was constantly checking my stability and confidence. Communication skill was given immense importance.

Interview Questions

• Yours strength and weakness   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Essay writting, Aptitude for english, logical and accounts, HR round i had this rounds in college, i had been for F&A (2rounds) in the company office. After 10days i got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I am comfortable with their shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as i am a fresher

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy interview rounds which was completed in a single day itself. Rounds include Aptitude (Wherein this round is the only round which has to be cleared, remaining rounds will automatically be selected. No worries), HR, Technical, Team Lead round and Excel test.

Interview Questions

• Golden rules, About the company, Journal entries, Tell me about yourself and other few finance related questions.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pune.Interview process starts with gd after clearing Gd.Aptitude test was thr any how I managed to clear test then hr rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation