Gallagher Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Producer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.0

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Sit down with a few producers in the conference room and discussed general questions. It was a pretty relaxed interview since I was young and they were looking for new sales employees.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer writing a family friends small business or a large company as a client? Who would you spend more time chasing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

They will not ask you anything that is written on your resume. They simply want to understand if you can make a cold call, if you are good at networking, and do you have what it takes to sell insurance.

Interview Questions

• What would be your first step to find a company to sell to?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

If they like you and you're well put together you will be hired. Friendly outgoing interview. Basically a conversation, nothing strenuous. They get some executives in the room and would just like to get a feel for who you are as a person and will you bring the company $$$$$. For other positions experience is more of a factor.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Whippany, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very painless. The interviewer was very laid back and made me feel at ease. The questions were not particularly difficult. But as a note, make sure you have a good understanding of the job that you are interviewing for. Also, make sure you understand there competition.

Interview Questions

• Where will you be in 5 years?
      How do you handle stress?
      Why do you want to work on the agency side?
      What do you know about the company?
      How are you going to sell?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.