Find jobs for Sales Intern

Gallagher Sales Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Basic Q&A. Series of questions that are mostly regulated amongst candidates. Many questions prompted using the STAR method for elaboration. Overall a good interview. Was a competitive interview. Interviewer was slightly unprofessional, but wouldn't say that reflects negatively on my interpretation on the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background
    1 Answer

Gallagher

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Made it to the second round interview. Asked behavioral questions. Had 1-2 producers on the interview panel. Fairly straightforward process overall wasn't really asked any insurance-related questions. Found internship through school's job board.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallagher

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI) in Apr 2020

Interview

It was a very standard interview and that was based around behavioral interview questions. It was mainly just trying to get to know you as a person and how your moral and experience will fit with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Whippany, NJ) in Dec 2019

Interview

First a casual phone interview 1:1 and second an in person (pre-COVID, not sure how they do it now). The in person had 3 people interviewing but it was casual where we all talked an answered questions. All the usual interview questions, just make sure you come with questions for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why Gallagher? Why would you be a good fit?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA) in Jan 2019

Interview

There was one over the phone interview, a pre-interview questionnaire and then a final interview in-person with 4 team members. The whole process was fairly manageable and timely. The employees there are very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • How do you negotiate team dynamics when there are disagreements between team members?

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gallagher (Brookfield, WI) in Oct 2018

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone call with a recruiter and two producers. I then went into the office for an hour long interview with three producers and two area VPs from Benefits and P&C. Both instances were fairly casual.

Interview Questions
  • What kinds of public speaking experience have you had in school?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher in Feb 2011

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview for a sales internship. Was a very relaxed and questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL) in Jan 2010

Interview

Consists of a round of 4 half hour interviews with 2 employees. They will ask about your previous internships, interests and goals. Be able to describe your interest in sales, competitiveness, and personal drive.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed