Gallagher Sales Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Sales Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.8

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

It was a very standard interview and that was based around behavioral interview questions. It was mainly just trying to get to know you as a person and how your moral and experience will fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Describe a moment of adversity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

There was one over the phone interview, a pre-interview questionnaire and then a final interview in-person with 4 team members. The whole process was fairly manageable and timely. The employees there are very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How do you negotiate team dynamics when there are disagreements between team members?   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Consists of a round of 4 half hour interviews with 2 employees. They will ask about your previous internships, interests and goals. Be able to describe your interest in sales, competitiveness, and personal drive.

Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher in February 2011.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview for a sales internship. Was a very relaxed and questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.