Gallagher Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Very laid back with a lot of basic behavioral questions. I had an elongated interview process as I applied late to the internship, but they are always looking to hire interns if its a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you think of salesman?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Des Moines, IA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university and about a week later I was offered an on campus interview. The interview was with two current workers, one past intern. Interview took about 30 minutes. It was very relaxed and the workers were easy to talk to and social. At the end they opened it up for me to ask questions and to socialize with the two employees.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Radnor, PA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Really laid back and great people. It felt like a conversation, not an interview. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly nice and helpful. It was two phone interviews, followed by two on-site interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process started by applying through Handshake a UIUC linked job board. Went for a short 20 minute campus interview. The real interview was a 4 hour long interview process at their HQ with 4 rounds of interviews with different high up members of the branch. Interview process was a little exhausting but not difficult. HR staff was overall friendly and inviting during the process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)).

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then you are asked to go in to the main local office for a final interview round where you get interviewed by 3 separate groups of people over a 4 hour period. All 3 of my interviewers seemed very unorganized, unprepared, and honestly didn't know what they were doing. One of my interviewers even had his foot up on his chair messing with his sock while asking me questions. It was very hard to stay professional when my interviewers appeared to not care and give me one word answers when I would ask them questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in November 2017.

Interview

They were very nice and helpful. Answered questions and went a long like a typical interview. Try to have meaningful questions about the company/job. Overall, a pleasant experience and meaningful experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through my university recruiting website and asked if I would be available for an interview. it was scheduled within 3 days of the initial contact. The interview itself was very relaxed, no real structure, mostly just assessing personality and interest.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Carmel, IN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter I connected with on Campus. I went to their location (not HQ) and met with one account executive and the VP of the office. The first step of the interview process was on campus but I was allowed to skip that. The interview in their office was the final interview. I found out a little over a week later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? When was a time you had to overcome rejection?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was about a four hour interview process where we went into multiple different rooms with different full-time employees. They asked a series of questions and then you would have a break and then proceed into the next room.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick process during the fall season for summer internship. I met with around 7 people and gave a on-the-spot sales pitch. Friendly people and found out about offer 1 week after my interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.