Gallagher Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.6

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process started by applying through Handshake a UIUC linked job board. Went for a short 20 minute campus interview. The real interview was a 4 hour long interview process at their HQ with 4 rounds of interviews with different high up members of the branch. Interview process was a little exhausting but not difficult. HR staff was overall friendly and inviting during the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

6 interviews, 30 minutes each
    Interviewers genuinely wanted to get to know you
    Asked basic questions to gauge personality
    Asked questions that alluded to potential sales acumen
    I assume results are heavily based on how well your personality interacts with their company culture

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Radnor, PA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Really laid back and great people. It felt like a conversation, not an interview. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly nice and helpful. It was two phone interviews, followed by two on-site interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in November 2017.

Interview

They were very nice and helpful. Answered questions and went a long like a typical interview. Try to have meaningful questions about the company/job. Overall, a pleasant experience and meaningful experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)).

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then you are asked to go in to the main local office for a final interview round where you get interviewed by 3 separate groups of people over a 4 hour period. All 3 of my interviewers seemed very unorganized, unprepared, and honestly didn't know what they were doing. One of my interviewers even had his foot up on his chair messing with his sock while asking me questions. It was very hard to stay professional when my interviewers appeared to not care and give me one word answers when I would ask them questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was about a four hour interview process where we went into multiple different rooms with different full-time employees. They asked a series of questions and then you would have a break and then proceed into the next room.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Carmel, IN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter I connected with on Campus. I went to their location (not HQ) and met with one account executive and the VP of the office. The first step of the interview process was on campus but I was allowed to skip that. The interview in their office was the final interview. I found out a little over a week later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? When was a time you had to overcome rejection?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Moorestown, NJ (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

they intereviewed me twice and i got the job

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

A friend of a friend referred me to a vp of sales in the Benefit Services Department. He did a quick phone interview then set up an in person group interview. I was interviewed by him as well as two other team members.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a couple phone interviews, and then was asked to come to the office for a real interview. The interview was extremely easy and I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.