Gallagher Senior Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Senior Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.2

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Gold River, CA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online, two weeks later I was called for an interview. I was offered the job at the interview pending background clearance. A formal offer was extended one week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

situational questions, future career plans, goals and salary range were asked. We discussed my current licenses as well as past job experiences. It was casual and was a comfortable interview.

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Columbia, MD (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Minimum interview. I sat in an office with Mike Marsh. We discussed when and what the position paid. I was currently a temp employee there so they management knew of my expertise. We discussed salary and my vacation demands.

Negotiation

Asked for additional vacation

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and 4 supervisors. In hindsight they seemed to be competing with eachother. If I only knew then what I know now, I would not have accepted the position. My first impression was that there was not one employee over the age of 40-45 yrs old. Not much culture diversity in the office. Very unorganized and a little to relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions of what would you do if? How would you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They met my salary demand, but added perks that no longer existed after I became an employee. Be sure to get everything in writing that is offered verbally. Do your homework about the specific office and account you will be working at/on. Ask for a tour of the office. While on your tour observe the staff. Are they standing around eachothers desks or producing work?

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

I was hired while temping and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one of your highest achievements.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy.

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in October 2013.

Interview

Received an email, did a 15 minute phone interview, then I was called in for a face-to-face interview. From application to being offered a position took about 1 month.pm

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had diaries to complete & have to make a 8 hour drive trip to see a client, how would I juggle all of those tasks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.