Gallagher Summer Interview Questions

Updated 1 May 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 329 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallagher

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

A rotational interview where you meet with multiple sets of employees. Most were relaxed and conversations were inquisitive. They are looking for applicants that can be social and build relationships, so try to do that in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2017

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 of the employers in one of their conference rooms. It was very laid back and I didn't feel intimidated at all. The employers were young like me, and some of them even graduated from the University I attend so I felt connected to them and less nervous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX) in Nov 2016

Interview

Very comfortable and engaging. They keep it light and fun and really want you to show your strengths. They know most interns have absolutely no experience selling so be honest and willing to show you are a hard worker.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in Nov 2015

Interview

I went through 2 different interviews. They were not that hard and asked basic questions. The people were really nice and the management seemed to care a lot about who they selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed