Gallagher Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.3

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in November 2015.

Interview

I went through 2 different interviews. They were not that hard and asked basic questions. The people were really nice and the management seemed to care a lot about who they selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Cleveland, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 of the employers in one of their conference rooms. It was very laid back and I didn't feel intimidated at all. The employers were young like me, and some of them even graduated from the University I attend so I felt connected to them and less nervous.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable and engaging. They keep it light and fun and really want you to show your strengths. They know most interns have absolutely no experience selling so be honest and willing to show you are a hard worker.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.