Gallagher Summer Sales Interview Questions

Updated 6 Nov 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 339 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallagher

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Was very straightforward, maybe a 20 minute call where the interviewer outlined the internship, the responsibilities and then general information about the company as a whole. Interviewer was very friendly an interested to learn about my experiences and me as a person.

Interview Questions
  • *when I mentioned leadership* "Tell me about a time where a co-worker did the job differently than you prefer, how did you handle it?"
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bingham Farms, MI) in Feb 2015

Interview

It was a very simple process. I applied online through my University's job finder website. It took under a week for them to get back with me about scheduling an interview. I had it scheduled in the morning and arrived about 15 minutes before it began. It was very simple and consisted of rather easy questions just learning more about me based on my resume, my sales experience and what i knew about the company. It was me and 3 of the higher up individuals of the area.

Interview Questions
  • Since this is a sales position, sell yourself to us as an employee. What are 3 reasons we should hire you?

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Cincinnati, OH) in Dec 2014

Interview

Apply online or send in resume to a campus recruiter at your university. It helps to know an employee at the particular branch at which you would like to be employed. Interview was in front of the Area President along with 4 or 5 other executives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed