Gallup Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallup Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallup

4.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Conducted Two interviews via phone. Fast pace interviews, general questions and details about personality . It was less of an interview about resume or skills, more about ability to respond, being on the spot. Not an interview you can prepare for but it would help if you think of all the events you have at the job and the type of employee and researcher you want to be

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Interview was very in-depth and personality-based. Company is focused on specific character traits to match company expectations and team performance is vital. Extremely long questionnaire. Interviewer was personable and professional. A learning experience. You will come away with very specific reasons for wanting-or not wanting-to work there.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were character based and were platforms for you to exhibit your personality.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2011.

Interview

After submitting an application online (which included resume/cover letter and a 45-minute personality test), they emailed and called me the next day to schedule an interview. I did two phone interviews (about a week and a half apart) and then was emailed a few days after the second interview to let me know that there was not currently an open position that can utilize my strengths.

The interviewer was very robotic and asked personality questions, as well as situational questions. At one point the interviewer asked me not to expand on a yes/no question if he didn't ask a followup. He said that if we went over the allotted time we would have to reschedule to finish. So that definitely made me feel rushed to answer each question. The phone interview isn't for learning more about the position or the company. It's solely for them to ask you questions that help them determine your strengths and overall personality. The only questions you can ask are related to the phone interview itself--what to expect, what the next step is, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you creative? [Follow-up question:] Describe a new idea you recently proposed that was or wasn't implemented.   Answer Question
    • Is there something you consider yourself to be a specialist in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I did an online assessment, had 2 interviews with a Talent Analyst (phone) and then had a face-to-face interview. The process was quick and a decision was made within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.