Gallup Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallup Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallup

3.3

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

The robotic personality test is inhuman, unprofessional, and likely does not recruit the best talent. I daresay I would not accept a position with Gallup if this is how they think people should be treated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

It took some time, but it was worth it -- I felt like they really wanted to get to know me and make sure we were the right fit for one another.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

First comes the phone call with HR. The second around is the phone interview with two managers at the same time. They asked some past experience, behavior questions, and hypothetic questions. There was no real case study in this round. They were professional.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Initially applied online for an open position. Went through an initial screen assessment before being asked to complete a second one about a week later. After that I was contacted by a recruiter and we had a phone interview. I had a second phone interview that was more to prepare me for an onsite interview. This consisted of a presentation to a panel of four people before being broken down into 1 on 1 interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Involved online assessments, a phone interview with the recruiter and a presentation / in-person interview in front of the consulting team. Everyone treated me with great respect. Very different from process at other organizations.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

There was an application, an hour long assessment, an hour and a half of phone interviews and then an in person interview. It was all very impersonal and structured. Little opportunity was given to say anything you wanted to and no opportunity was given to find out anything about what it would be like to work there, how much the role pays or anything regarding the benefits. What is most disconcerting is the form email that I received after this time investment. If a company takes over 2 hours of your time, they should call or email you and not send an automated email.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you gave someone advice   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The interview process is quite long. You will have 2 personality phone interviews. Initial interview with recruiter. 1 phone interview with hiring manager. On site interview with managers and one team member. Good luck

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

phone interview, asked a lot behavior questions which lasts more than 1 hour. The HR officer basically read the question list and wait for answer, without further explanation or communication.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at numbers, give an example.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

1. Online assessment 2. Phone interview with Analyst 3. Phone Interview with recruiter 4. in person interview.

Gallup is heavy on the assessments. Always answer clearly, to the point and when answering questions of the type: On a scale of 1-10...Always answer definitely.

Interview Questions

• Experiencial questions.

1. Leadership type questions
      2. Personality type questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Highly structured, highly process driven, professional and molded to company culture. People who complain about Gallup 's interview process probably didn't have a good feel for how long the process would take. I think Gallup could improve that aspect of the process regarding communicating time lines and amount of time you'll spend on each stage. That said, Gallup us not an organization where to "get" a job. It's a match driven process. Obviously there are drawbacks to that methodology but at thr end of the day, it is a remarkably professional process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.