Gallup Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallup Consulting Interview Questions

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

The robotic personality test is inhuman, unprofessional, and likely does not recruit the best talent. I daresay I would not accept a position with Gallup if this is how they think people should be treated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Consulting Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2009.

Interview

Had the initial phone call a few weeks back. A tad different that what I'm used to, in that you wont be giving an elevator pitch and running down your resume. It's a lot of yes/no questions, and then a follow question that asks you to give examples. Best advice: For the first interview save time by not doing a ton of company research and trying to see how you connect to the position you applied for... They will decide that fate for you. What is a smart approach is to lay out all your important experiences, (work, scholastic and otherwise) on paper and get a very firm idea of you major wins/losses in each. This approach was very helpful for me. Best of luck.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared for a lot of 'example' oriented questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.