Gamesys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gamesys Interview Questions

Interviews at Gamesys

2.8

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamesys (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Fairly easy I applied online and was called by a recruiter. The position was great, however the people that I worked with were absolutely terrible! You couldn't ask a question or feel comfortable. Very awkward management style and that is putting it nicely! You get trained in two weeks and supposed by proficient in three months into the position. Word of advice to management learn how to train your employees take a course learn from other companies! Bottom line.. stay away from this company as your career will thank you!

Interview Questions

• What is anti-money laundering and how does it apply to the gaming industry   Answer Question

Automation QA Interview

Interview

I had 2 rounds. First-round is an introductory chat with the team. The second round was technical but very messed up.

It's a prevalent practice by many organizations to ask programming fundamentals during 1-1 and automation as a take-home assignment. It's funny that exactly the opposite happened. I prepared for data structure, algorithms which none of that was asked.

HR is poor, does not respond or reply to simple questions on email.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamesys.

Interview

3 interviews. First was super casual, more of an informational interview, where they told me about the company and asked basic important questions like 'can you commute to the office?' and 'what are your salary expectations?'. Also, one math question. Second had more questions about cv and interests, and a bit of math also. Last interview, had a whole series of math questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the probability of landing on a black on a Roulette wheel?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Interview

General interview to understand aspirations, role and company
    Written task - related to role and knowledge about company
    Interview - All team and more competency-based.
    Thorough feedback given at the end of the selection process.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this role?   1 Answer

Graduate Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

A series of 4 phone interviews and Microsoft teams meetings with a variety of staff members from managers to fellow graduates, asking some mathematical knowledge and your interest in the business.

Interview Questions

• What would you improve about X product in our business if you had the chance?
       What experiment would you do to use our data to find a potential insight if you had the choice?   Answer Question

Insight Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys.

Interview

The whole process was on the phone. After being contacted by the internal recruiter who did a phone screen, I had second Interview with a senior Data analyst who checked my technical experience, my basic probability knowledge and why I like the company.

Interview Questions

• Step 1 - internal recruiter -Few generic questions on my experience and why Gamesys.
      Step 2 - Data analyst - More specific questions related to my day to day , SQL experience, 3 probability questions within a practical example.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Had two interviews. The first with HR, which was ok though unsure about the requirements of the role. The second interview with hiring manager, which asked a lot of questions that were not competency based and not sure he really got a feel for my skills. His manager was cold, didn't even look up at me, and very 'dead pan' expression. Answered everything and was told there would be another interview after this one.

And that was it! never heard from them again. I have emailed three times now over the past 4 weeks and left a message on the voicemail of HR. No response at all. So think we can now assume I will not be hearing from them again.

Graduate Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys (Reading, England) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to book a telephone interview about a week later. This "interview" was more of a friendly chat with someone from HR a chance to talk about myself, my situation, and general motivation for applying. I also got to find out a lot about the company which was nice, and I left with a good feeling about working there.

The next day I got invited to book the next telephone interview which was with someone from the Insights team. This was a slightly more formal interview assessing motivation, how my experience/skills were relevant, and some simple probability questions.

Around 5 days later (including weekend) I got invited to a third and final interview which was a Microsoft Teams meeting with two senior members of the Insight team. This time I was rigorously assessed on skills, motivation, and situational-based questions relating to the role. A decent amount of the interview was taken up by maths questions focusing on probability which got progressively harder. The interviewers were very friendly and personable, but the maths questions were pretty difficult especially when on the spot and nervous!

About a week after, I was informed that I had not got the role as I didn't do well enough in the maths section of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good Insight Analyst?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about presenting complicated data insights to a team of non-specialists?   Answer Question
    • If you roll three dice, what is the probability that the sum of the numbers that come up will be even?   Answer Question

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England) in April 2020.

Interview

Gave 3 rounds of interview and did not received any feedback from past 1 week post 3rd round. Sent email to HR and got a reply after 1 day that position is closed without informing or giving feedback of the interview or any updates post the interview. The interviewers also joined the call late for 3rd round. This interview is organized by agency and there was no updates received from the agency as well. Definitely would not recommend any one for this company as there is no transparency from HR & as well as agency.

MarTech Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England) in April 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by HR advising that my profile matches the role. The interview process wasn't the most organised and I left under the impression that they are looking for free consultancy during the final presentation. After that they didn't contact with any feedback, I guess they had the consultancy they wanted from my presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.