Gant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gant Interview Questions

Interviews at Gant

2.4

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview took place in the office and was very comfortable and straight-forward. It was one on one and essentially discussed what the position would entail, why I want to work for GANT, and the skills I could bring to the table. It was relatively informal.

Interview Questions

• What past experience makes you a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gant.

Interview

Long and Tardy. Makes you bounce around undesirably. Manager has to go through regional Manager. Regional manager doesn't really provide any "management" to the company. Asks you questions but hires you on a bias opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and Easy

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gant in June 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair for the company. I sat down with the store manager and a person from corporate who came down to help with interviews. The questions were standard what do you know about the company, and behavioral questions like how do you deal with a language barrier. It wasn't really too bad and they were quick with feedback.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer who has a language barrier   Answer Question

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gant (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in October 2020.

Interview

Initial 15 min Phone Interview.
    HR person called 10 mins late, no apology.
    Being a senior candidate for this role, I expected to talk about what I can bring to the table and previous experiences, competencies.
    Instead, during our 6 min conversation, she asked 4 times, why I want to work for the company.
    The interviewer couldn't be any less interested, even if she tried, she sounded flat and bored. Rushed through the process, didn't listen to my answers and cut me off mid sentence.
    Didn't allow questions at the end.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gant (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Stage 1: 30 min phone interview asking why I would like at GANT, gone through my CV and a couple of basic questions - all in all a fairly easy process.

Stage: Face 2 face interview. This again, was fairly easy with a casual chat with the manager, going through again my CV and getting to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gant.

Interview

I applied online then They invited me for an interview which was fairly easy then Got back to me within 3 days. I got the call and they offered to start working immediately

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gant (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

applied online, invited to phone interview and then to an in person interview lasting about 30 mins and also told to pick out outfit for customer scenario and explain choices

Interview Questions

• What did i know about the brand already. What competitors i knew of the brand   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gant (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Quick and cold phone call, without focus, and without specific feedback. The people calling were trying to finish faster, and apparently not to find a good candidate. It didn't leave me a good feeling about it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gant in February 2019.

Interview

Very unprofessional!
    After my telephone interview I have received invitation for face to face interview asking me to give them my availability, which I did and than the store manager sent another telephone interview invitation for Tuesday 11th, which she got the date wrong, plus suggested to contact her if any questions but didn't even stated any contact details and email was sent from no-replay address. So I rang the number they called me for my telephone interview and explained. She was well confused and said she needs to speak with person who interviewed me and to ignore her email. 5 min later she send me email that I was unsuccessful without any explanation or apology ! I find this very upsetting and unprofessional!

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gant.

Interview

The process took over a month. Scheduled a quick 10 min talk to discuss the position, sadly the 2 representatives were rushing the conversation like they didn't even want to have that discussion, and it felt like the whole call had no texture whatsoever. Received a no after 2 weeks. Asked for feedback and got an ambiguous answer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.