Gardline Limited Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gardline Limited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Yarmouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gardline Limited (Great Yarmouth, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Just a go through of CV about previous roles and responsibilities. Did well. Manager and Test Lead were present. A quick go through of work shop floor. Don't understand why they call a candidate who hasn't got the experience in the field they work and ask "Have you got experience in this field?" And later receiving an email or phone call after couple of days saying we found a candidate with same roles and responsibilities. Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Great Yarmouth, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gardline Limited (Great Yarmouth, England, England)

Interview

Got my interview opportunity in one week. During the interview, managers did a presentation of the company, showed around and that is! Didn't ask me any questions. Received an offer one month after the interview.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Great Yarmouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gardline Limited (Great Yarmouth, England, England)

Interview

Very quick - applied on a Monday, was offered an interview the following day, interviewed on the Thursday, and was offered the job the following Thursday. The company was very accommodating with my awkward availability slots. The interviewers were friendly and upfront about their expectations as well as the demands of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Would it bother you that this is not a route to qualification as a lawyer?

Anonymous Employee in Great Yarmouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gardline Limited (Great Yarmouth, England, England) in Jan 2014

Interview

- Simple. HR sent an email asking for date of interview. - Arranged and travelled to the office. - Interviewed by the general manager and assistant manager. - No technical questions asked. - Simple questions like why offshore. - Then they explained the work they do. - Received offer next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Great Yarmouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gardline Limited (Great Yarmouth, England, England) in Jan 2012

Interview

Was a 1:1 interview with department manager and a HR personnel. Was then show around the building explaining how the company is structured. Got the job offer about 3 weeks after.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about experience working offshore,ships and some technologies used on ships. Questions about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Gardline Limited in Oct 2008

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter who conducted a phone interview. Then had a face to face interview with a division head. Next interview was at a local office. Local office manager did not seem to be enthusiastic about needing this role in his office and could not clearly answer questions about expectations. Following last interview, little follow up information was provided by the company and recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Question about salary by the local manager was unexpected since this was previously discussed with their recruiter and should have been communicated to the local manager prior to the interview. Led to an awkward moment.
RSS Feed</>Embed