Gartner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gartner Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep 2018

3.4

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Very lenghty, started with the sourcer, then to a recruiter on the team, then the team manager, then the director. There would have been a final onsite interview. Everyone was very professional and friendly. The questions were more personality based. I just feel the overall process could be narrowed down to just one phone screen and an onsite interview.

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gartner (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Case Studies, Presentations, Group Interviews, Tough Questions
    Treats candidates with respect and rolls out the red carpet

Usually offers a specific client engagement and have you walk through solving the problem, and end up with results that are actionable and logical.

They purposely intimidate you so you will feel nervous and simulate real client conversations. Some of them act rude to see how you deal with difficult clients

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was longer than expected. I was required to take a role playing detail test before getting an in face interview. The interview itself was smooth and fun. The manager was approachable.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good problem solver?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

The whole process was seamless and easy. The recruiter was diligent with his questions and correspondence. Interview process was precise and did not waste valuable time. All meetings took place on time and with all the pertinent people. Quick and painless!!

Interview Questions

• "Why are you leaving your current position?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Respectful and easy

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The Gartner interview process is very rigorous. Mine included three rounds of phone interviews followed by an in-office panel interview and a written follow-up. Each stage gets progressively more detailed and they examine you for qualities rather than specific knowledge. Gartner leadership is looking for you to show that you are receptive to feedback and effectively able to apply it in future rounds; that you are able to communicate concisely and clearly; and that you are able to effectively pitch yourself as a fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Explain how our services could be used to assist a client in the banking industry.   Answer Question

Associate Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)).

Interview

Tough interview questions but overall positive experience. I would be prepared with knowledge of the company and what it does. Have a knowledge of their core values.

Interview Questions

• How would your college benefit from gartner's services?   Answer Question

Associate Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)).

Interview

Drawn out and even though the recruiters provide helpful feedback, the process took forever. If you are looking for an efficient job placement, try another job. I was receiving good vibes through my two calls with recruiters and then all of the sudden I received the rejection letter via email. I was shocked and disappointed. Going to get more experience and then try again.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you showed leadership with metric results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)).

Interview

Lengthy and thorough interview process. After this process you feel you can ace any interview, anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Competitive nature and example of constructive feedbacka nd how it was received.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Everyone comes in at the same rate.

Interview

There are many difficult parts to the interview including several phones steps that included HR, Area Managers and then an all day in person interview requiring lots of preparation.

Associate Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

2 weeks after applying the recruiter contacted me - only made in through inverview #1

Interview Questions

• I was not asked about my previous experience AT ALL. Questions were only about Gartner   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.