Gartner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Gartner

1,515 Interview Reviews

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied on the company website and within a week a representative contacted me about an interview. During the interview they asked me about my interests, what I know about Gartner, and what I can contribute.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Behavior based selling questions, received lots of feedback. They are interested in traits based hiring for their sales team and seem to care more about characteristic than sales experience which I appreciated.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I submitted my application on LinkedIn, beard back from a recruiter. Did the interview, got passed onto the second recruiter who was the main “recruiter.” This was as of March 2019. I gave my final round interview virtually on August 10th. 2 managers and myself on the panel interview while the recruiter was in the call and shadowed.

Interview Questions

• How have you shown leadership skills and spirit in a work environment ?   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Was contacted through Linkedln by a recruiter, she was amazed by my experience and wanted to set up a call. I accepted her invitation and we spoke for around 15 minutes. She said I was a perfect fit for this company and that my resume was going to be sent to HR. Fast forward 3 days and I received an email saying I was not qualified and they decided to move on with other candidates. Why contact me in the first place then ?!?!

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Good interview process to interact with range of team members and gain insight into key topics team covers in support of clients. Open to questions and helpful throughout the process. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills.

Interview Questions

• Advice you would give to a particular client company on which aspects of portfolio to develop.   Answer Question

Contracting Interview

Interview

Completed phone interview and in person interview. Screening and questions were asked to determine if I was a good fit for the position. Also discussed flexibility with the schedule that I would be working if hired for the position. Discussed benefits of working for the company and what the company does.

Associate Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gartner in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process took a while. The first round of interviews are with the HR rep and they ask you behavioural questions to see how your past experiences fits with the job. The interviewer asked me general questions such as how much I wanted for my salary as well as questions about my resume. They want you to use the STAR method to answer questions. After the first round you will be interviewed with the hiring managers for the department and then later you would be interviewed with a group of people who work in that department that you applied to. I heard back from them on a Sunday night at 12:45 am with a rejection letter so you could hear back from them at anytime of the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to adapt to change or learn something different?
      Tell me how your company would benefit from a subscription from Gartner?
      What were you thinking in terms of salary?
      General questions about my resume   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with the initial candidate sourcer. They asked about my experience, and expectations for my next role. They said that hiring is technically on hold due to coronavirus, but they were still interested in getting applicants into their system for when hiring resumes.

Interview Questions

Interview

First round was a phone screening that lasted 30-45 minutes followed by a 1 hour behavioral and 1 hour case interview on webex for the final round. The case was a typical consulting case

Interview Questions

• What have you learned recently from the news or something you read?   Answer Question

Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

First call was great and short. Second interview was an hour long. They use the BBI STAR method. Interviewer seemed knowledgeable about that position only. Very polite reading the interview script but not very polity when answering my specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember exactly the questions...one was about "tell me a time when you had to convince the group that your idea/suggestion was better than someone else" but that wasn't the whole question. Once I answered the interviewer kept asking more details about it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.