Gartner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Gartner

1,570 Interview Reviews

3.3

Jr Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Gave my resume and info to a recruiter at a career fair. Was contacted for a cover letter and writing sample. Had a short phone interview with another recruiter. Received an email saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Iintial phone interview (tell me about yourself type questions), case study, writing assessment
    (1 hour timed writing sample), HR interview (behavioral questions), and interview with program manager about research experience

AE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Calls, slower than other companies I remember. Overall, not too difficult, but they focus on the network you can bring in. Be sure you have your own extensive book of business and contacts if you want to get far in the interview process. (makes sense)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

there are a lot of rounds and it was very intense and you speak to multiple recruiters. it starts with just a get to know you then goes into your knowledge of the company and then behavioral things

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Overall pretty easy, nice to talk to and want to really just get to know you. Want to know why sales and why gartner, also want to see your leadership experience

Sales Intern Interview

Interview

A women from Gartner came to my university to do interviews. She was very pleasant in the interview, but did not return my email thanking her for the opportunity. Just was not very professional. Every other person I interviewed replied to me.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work for Gartner   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a 45-minute (or so) initial phone call. Was promised a response within a week (unsolicited) and never heard from the recruiter again, despite reaching out. The initial call mostly focused on screening and provided an overview of the remainder of the interview process, which (presumably) is extensive and requires significant personal investment (which is good).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Very thorough interview process- starts with phone interview asking behavioral questions. Next round is an hour long with more behavioral questions and a sales role play scenario. Final round is more specific questions to the job and a tour of facilities.

Interview Questions

• What’s one time where you influenced a supervisor’s final decision on a work matter?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn, thought I would be a good fit based on background. Next steps, was to send over an updated resume. They were looking to move fast on the role, and was expecting a call with another recruiter via video call. Then a potential further interview with various hiring managers etc. (all via video) with a case study type assessment.

Interview Questions

• That second part of the process was cancelled at the last minute, in part because they wanted to move forward with a candidate who was further along. I was super excited to explore my candidacy, and obviously felt down initially. However the recruiter provided a personalized (rather than a boiler plate email) response, and eluded that it's worth checking back for further roles in the future. That positive email alone, made me feel that I shouldn't discount Gartner for future opportunities.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met with team lead and discussed the role and some technical questions. The job described was not what had been portrayed by recruiting. They were looking for less Software Engineer and more Data Engineer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.