Gartner Sales Representative and Account Executive Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gartner Sales Representative and Account Executive Role Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative and Account Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England) in February 2014.

Interview

I had the first interview 5 years ago for a Sales representatie position. The first phone interview was carried by a polish recruiter. She was very nice and quite happy to speak. Se told me the salary would have been 29k basic and asked me not to pretend more, indeed it was very good for that time and position. After all she put me trough for a second interview.
I had a chat with the secon recruiter which was more strict. Se asked me what my plans for life were and I much I wanted to archive in the for current and follwing year. Basically I should have said I wished to hearn 100k per year, but I was quite honest and said I would have got my degree, and payied my master degree off so overall it was 20k. Considering it was my second year living in London not fully able to speak English that would have been a huge asset for me.
So I failed, I have received and email saying I would be not hired and no objective reason was given. Fair enough and disappointed, I was hired by IBM (the best company in the world) two months later and better payed in Ireland.
Two year later I was contacted by one of their recruiters, but at that time I was not interested.
Early this year they were looking for account executive again. I sent my CV over as I was looking to get back to UK. They call me, had the first interview, basic general question anyway, and booked to the second. At the second nobody showed from their side. Fist email sent to check what happen (you know someone my get delayed) and no answer. Second email the day after, no answer again. Ok, lack of profesionalism. Let's go on.
Again last week another application sent. Nothing back received. I wrote an email to rectruiter to check if they had aknoledged my application and still no answer. The profesionalism is death. P.s. I always interacted with Gartner recruiter in Egham...

Interview Questions

• The recruiter do not keep the word with you, it is difficult to be hired not because of question but due to lack of attention and details from recruiters.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.