Gate Gourmet Food Preparer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gate Gourmet Food Preparer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gate Gourmet

1.6

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Apply online, then phone interview, they either email or call you. The interviewer was really nice but her accent, she speaks really fast, you might want to ask her to repeat the questions. lol

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gate Gourmet

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was easy basic questions. It took about 10 mins to complete the questioning part and did paperwork the same day. The people were nice and helpful and I was able to do orientation about two days later.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Gate Gourmet   1 Answer

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

They ask questions about yourself, where have worked before and any experience for the job.

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

There are standard interview types of question such as why do you wanna work here and stuffs. I believe the main purpose is to scare off those who don't know a word in English. Hired right after the interview. The background check and drug test are get done ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can ask for specific shift at HR, but turns out they don't really have control over it and they don't really know what the operation level needs.

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Very first interview was ver good, done by the manager himself at the time and not by human resources. Did job outright, no proper training. You're on your own.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by multitasking and how can you work as a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good, I got the job. My advise to would be applicant : prepare yourself for some not human treatment. Be a good " follower" and worker.

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Wasnt really intimidating or anything. Basic interview questions. Why should we hire you, name a time when. Have to follow a link via email and add your information including phone number then you will receive an automated call with pre recorded interview question. Then you just reply, accordingly.

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Astoria, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There's really no interview just paperwork and an orientation where u watch a video. The interviewer. Didn't seem interested in giving the group tour. Everything seemed rushed. She gave a little speech and we started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Only if you can work full time   1 Answer

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

They have a large group of people you go into the training room and put on smocks hair nets etc. They take you out into the food prep areas both hot and cold. Then take you back tell you.if they don't call you in 48 hours that means you don't get the job. Wow not even a chance to have a face to face interview so very unprofessional and they even ask if you have experience (in which I did ) very good experience at that. I would recommend looking at a more professional company.

Interview Questions

• No interview for any of us just lined us all up against the wall and asked each one of us if we had any food service experience that's it.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.