GatenbySanderson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at GatenbySanderson

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GatenbySanderson (Leeds, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Thorough, professional and fairly swift. I got to meet with various people so that I could see who I would be working with and for. I had a telephone interview with the internal recruiter first, then met 2 partners before then meeting the COO and CEO.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GatenbySanderson (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Assessment day which included 2 dummy calls, a written task and an interview. I had to complete a personality questionnaire That was then followed with another 1hr interview a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at GS.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GatenbySanderson (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

You meet several people in the business. Fairly relaxed interview. Presentation on what you can bring to the role. You get a chance to meet people at varying levels, not just the Partners. I met other working mums which helped to answer my questions around flexibility.

Interview Questions

• What value can you bring to the role?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GatenbySanderson (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was recommended to GS and went through a number of interviews from COO, to the Head of team, a Partner and all the team members. It felt like a thorough process.

Interview Questions

• My expertise, my motivation, my preferred way of working and what values would I add to the team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.