Gavin de Becker & Associates Investigative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Investigative Analyst

Gavin de Becker & Associates Investigative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Gavin de Becker & Associates

1 Interview Review

4.0

Investigative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The first interview, is a video interview. They send you an email with a link to a prerecorded interview. You have about a week to do the interview. I did all the practice interviews using their system, however I felt that I was misinformed on the 1. time given to think about the question, and 2. the time given to answer the question. The instructions gave a longer period of time, than what was actually allotted. It was difficult to try and formulate an answer while watching the count-down clock before the recording abruptly stops and you move on to the next question. I found it tough to talk to a computer rather than a person, as well as ensure that the camera was presenting me correctly.

I am rating the interview as "difficult" only because the timing threw me off when trying to answer the questions, and not being able to communicate in real time to a person over the phone or in-person or etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you looking for in your next career? Q: Something along the lines of - tell them a time of when you didn't know something and how did you go about finding it out...   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.