Gavin de Becker & Associates Protector Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gavin de Becker & Associates Protector Interview Questions

Interviews at Gavin de Becker & Associates

Protector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Overland Park, KS (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very professional and pleasant. I would definitely recommend doing business with this company. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and they handle their interviews well. They also seemed concerned about what my future was with the company and asked about any concerns I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gavin de Becker & Associates

Protector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Glendale, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process for me took about 1 month until I was able to attend their training Academy. You apply online or have a current employee refer you to the company. GDBA recruiters will typically call you within 2-3 business day. From then on you follow the application process given to you by the recruiter (Interview, Physical Readiness Test, Polygraph, Training Academy) and after you graduate the Training Academy you will/will not get a contract to join the team.

Interview Questions

• When is deadly force authorized?   1 Answer

Protector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick but in depth. There was a lot of questions about my integrity and job history. It's understandable when you're hiring someone to work alongside other people, especially if they are vulnerable due to being media figures. I answered truthfully and honestly, never changed my answers, just kept my composure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to use my previous military experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.