Gavin de Becker & Associates Security Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Security Agent

Gavin de Becker & Associates Security Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Gavin de Becker & Associates

1.0

Security Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

This is the sequence. It lasted a total of 3 days, but for 3 of us it lasted for 2 days. On the first day I failed the physical, but "luckily" for me they decided to give me a second chance. All of the others passed the physical. For the remainder of the 1st day they gave us lectures and other info. On day 2 they let us take the CPR test and gave us more lectures, we also received a test for the info that we received on day 1. One of the guys who took the CPR and the test on the info from the first day failed both tests, but one of the guys from Gavin de Becker and Associates who was working gave that guy numerous chances (it seemed like they really wanted all of the applicants to pass the tests). After taking the tests they gave us more lectures. After the lectures, they drug tested us then we went to lunch during lunch we were conversing amongst each other and had a great time. After lunch we headed back so that they could introduce us to our timecards. While we sat in the room they began calling us out one by one (they called a total of three of us out). They called us out to dismiss us and tell us that we did not make it. We were of course quite upset. The reason that they gave me was becuase I didn't pass the physical test, the dismissed the guy that also failed his CPR test and the other lecture test and they dismissed another guy who didn't fail anything. My question is why didn't you dismiss us on the first day when I failed the physical test or dismiss the other guy after he failed the CPR test and lecture test?? Why waste our time and be so darn fake about it?? They smiled to our face and said we will give you guys all the tools to pass and they seemed like they wanted us to pass then out of nowhere just dismiss people. Then those cretins just lied to us throughout the entire process and wasted our time. How unprofessional and disrespectful! This company like a fake friend.Damn idiots!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gavin de Becker & Associates

Security Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gavin de Becker & Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

What a complete waste of time and funny ending to it all. I applied online Thinking having a military background along with an active secret clearance would be a no brainier for the position. Applied online, was gotten back to within 5 days and given two phone interviews. Physical test was easy and surpassed their minimum standard.

The process seem to go smooth until I was contacted by a recruiter through email that I was no longer in the process and no reasons given. I Was confused but coincidently a buddy of mine with same background and who applied at the same time told me they offered him a conditional offer but he turned them down for a better position elsewhere.

So this crap company lost two good candidates trying to save money, by stiffing me and going with a similar candidate lol. Maybe I was asking for them too much, who knows but reading these reviews seems like I ain't missing much

Interview Questions

• Explain further on your experiences and how you would be a valuable asset for our company   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.