General Dynamics Information Technology Cyber Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Cyber Security Analyst

Interviews at General Dynamics Information Technology

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was very good at keeping things moving and having a quality conversation. They were more interested in personality based questions that technical. I was interviewed by a resource manager who had been in charge of hundreds of people. She seemed very experienced at hiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2018.

Interview

I spent so long preparing for this lightning-fast phone interview that felt rushed and incomplete. The interviewer kept on stating how he has a large number of interviews, and he needs to get through this one as fast as possible. Sometimes he cut me off while I was trying to describe my background, or even answer the more technical questions. He also continually described how stressful, demanding, and miserable this position would become. I would "miss a lot of sleep, work weekends, work holidays including Christmas," and made it sound like work/life balance was a disaster. After the interview, I heard nothing, ever. I thought it went well despite the fact I didn't want to work there after the interview, which is why I never followed up. I would have liked to receive some kind of feedback, however. I was receiving other offers at the time that paid much better and generally sounded much more positive. I don't want to work for GD now, even though I have a friend who does.

Interview Questions

• What are some basic ports that should be open for (insert service here)??   1 Answer
    • How does a network work?   1 Answer
    • Very, very basic networking questions, including how DNS works, what a DMZ is, how routers work, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.