Interview Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

-Kathmandu

University of Texas at El Paso

Give brief summary of your research interests.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

I wrote a 3 pages summary describing different topics.

Anonymous on

I am looking for drought resistant genotypes varieties of rice and wheat crops which could grow normally without reducing grain yield. I would like to present some pictures of my work at IRRI.selection of suitable rice genotypes is critical in growing rice successfully with less water. However, information on the response of different genotypes to such water saving technologies is still lacking. Thus, the field experiment with the objective to evaluate the grain yield and yield components water productivity performances grown under AWD20, AWD40 and under CF irrigation schemes.

Tapeshwar Shah on

Water management technology: I am also lookibg for different methods of water application in rice and wheat crop. It is necessary to select appropriate methods of irrigation for these two crops which maintain grain yield without increasing cost of cultivation. Therefore, i am trying to develop different scheme to irrigate crops.

Tapeshwar Shah on

Weed Management: I am also looking to reduce the cost of weed management by selecting appropriate time and methods. Because dense population of weeds in crop consume more water than crops. It also uptake more soil nutrient than crops.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.