Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was initially contacted via Linkedin by an internal Glassdoor recruiter. He helped me at every stage of the process and was very prompt in answering any questions I had. First, there was a casual 30 min phone screen with one of the sales managers. Then I did a mock call which went better than I expected. Last, I came into the office for three 30 min interviews with two managers and a director. After each step in the process, the recruiter immediately contacted me to go over feedback and ask about the experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor? What motivates you to do sales? What is your sales process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Glassdoor was great. It started with a phone interview, sales pitch with 2 managers, and then the final stage was to interview with 4 managers. Extensive but overall a great way to help them find the best person for the position. The HR managers were very helpful along the process and that goes to show how much they care. Everyone I spoke to or interacted with during the interview process was helpful, honest, and transparent.

Interview Questions

• You have one more account to close and its the last day of the month, how do you go about getting closed in time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

5 step interview process. Starts on the phone working with HR and one of the Senior Managers. Demo call then in person interviews with managers and then finally the Director

Interview Questions

• How will my sales background translate to selling Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. My background is a bit non-traditional, so I was sure to include a cover letter, which the recruiter said really helped to connect the dots for him and allowed me to move forward in the interview process. There was a phone screen, which was professional, but warm and extremely transparent (in a good way).

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

29 Mar 2018 – Senior Director, Human Resources

So happy to hear you had a positive interview experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and we wish you the best of luck on your job search.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient, professional, and candid. They made a clear understanding of what to expect from the job, and what the job expects from you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was five rounds. First was a phone call with a hiring manager, was scheduled to take 30 mins. ended up being closer to an hour. Second round was a phone call with a SMB manager, that took just over a half hour. Third round felt like the most important, a mock sales pitch to two SMB managers who role played as the heads of recruiting and branding for a logistics company. After that I had an in person interview with three separate SMB managers, and the last round was a final in person interview with the director of sales.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

A Glassdoor recruiter contacted me after I had applied for an AE role online (LinkedIn) to schedule a phone screening. Following the phone screen I was asked to have a second call with Director of Sales. Next round of the interview process was a "role play" presentation/pitch over video conference. You are asked to set up a PPT to present. I presented to two managers. Next round was to meet Sales Managers and Sales Director at office. Received an offer less than one week following the on-site meeting. Each person I met and spoke with through the interview process was extremely friendly and overall very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What attribute do you have that sets you apart from the next candidate?   Answer Question
    • What type of work environment are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying to several roles at Glassdoor, I was contacted by a recruiter in Chicago who was very upfront about the AE role and overall compensation package. She asked a few basic questions and then scheduled another interview with the hiring manager. This next interview included a variety of behavioral questions. The third interview is an actual sales pitch, for the Glassdoor offerings. The fourth interview is in person and you can expect to meet with all the sales managers, in addition to the director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Glassdoor?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      What is it that you like most about sales?
      Tell me three words that your previous or current employer would describe you as.
      Tell me about a time you used GRIT in your career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

This was the best interview process I have ever been through. My recruiter, Brianna, was amazing to work with! The process is designed to be thorough to determine a good fit between both parties.

Highlights of the process:
    - Transparency
    - Great communication
    - Expectations set at each stage
    - The recruiter was enthusiastic and cared that I succeeded

Interview Stages:
    1. Initial phone screening with recruiter
    2. Phone call with hiring manager
    3. Presentation with two hiring managers
    4. On-site interview with three hiring managers
    5. On-site interview with the Director of Sales

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

Great experience, the process consisted of a few phone calls, followed by a video interview and finally going to the headquarters in Mill Valley. From beginning to end, every person that I spoke with was a true professional, knowledgeable and nice to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.