Glassdoor Customer Success Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Customer Success Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.2

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. Had a pone screen with their recruiter, then a phone call with the hiring manager. The final interview was onsite with the hiring manager and employees currently in the position. I had already felt at home during the interview, the employees were very welcoming.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

I began with a phone call with the CS team leas, Kirby, to tell him a little bit about myself and my background. Once I passed that round, I was tasked with two customer success scenarios and to write a sample email to a customer regarding those particular scenarios. Next, I went in for an in-person interview at the Mill Valley office where I met with several of the managers as well as the CS team members. Following the sit down with the managers and team, I presented a 10-15 minute Powerpoint deck followed by a 10-15 minute Q & A session with Kirby via video chat and the other managers. I heard back from the recruiter within a week to offer me the position.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

My interview process was overall a great experience! The recruiters I worked with were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. The interview process was extremely thorough and professional. I had multiple interviews which included both phone and an in person presentation at the corporate office in Chicago. The team at the Chicago office were very welcoming and after my interview I got a tour of the office which was pretty awesome!

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied inline, received an email the following day which set a day for telephone interview. During the first interview i mentioned I had received an offer from elsewhere at which point the process moved very quickly. The following day interviewed with the team manager and the next day I gave a presentation and interveiwed in the head office. Received an offer only hours afterwards

Interview Questions

• What do you have the offer that sets you apart from the others?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.