Glassdoor Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Glassdoor Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.5

Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

The interview process is extremely quick and efficient. There was an initial meeting with the hiring manager followed by interviews a week later with executive management. The process took about two weeks from start to finish. If there is interest on both sides, you won't have to wait long to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• During the interview they went in reverse order through my resume from bottom to top. I wasn't expecting to explain my experience from several years ago in such great detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The HR rep was very new to the position and eventually that showed at the actual Skype interview with the hiring team. Half of the team she said would be giving the interview were not the actual attendees.The others were a surprise. (One senior person gave a me quick phone call...with one question about my family). Huh??

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were on the fly- it was obvious my resume was not even read prior to. Hard to understand the questions as they were not well thought out. The recruiter stressed the upcoming test had no wrong/right answers. This was a TRICK it was a math test that had right/wrong answers and requires you NOT use outside help. I was honest and did not. I tested the questions later and saw that if you Google each question the exact ones have been asked and answered already- hardly a coincidence. Glassdoor is fooling itself if they think everyone passes this test "on their own".( I later found out I did not "pass" and that it is needed in a sales position...huh???)!   1 Answer

Glassdoor Response

24 Jun 2015 – VP, People

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I really appreciate the specifics, which we have studied and made improvements in our process. I am sorry you did not enjoy the process at... More

Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a great chat with first interviewer / screener. She seemed real and not any sort of canned conversation. In fact she indicated she was going to recommend to proceed to the next phase. Immediately took the online assessment next day. I followed up with her almost a month later and informs me that they don't have any senior roles open for 6 more months (why list jobs online when they are not available?) When I expressed interest in other sales roles (less money) as I wanted to be a part of a growing company and when the time comes I would have an internal track record to state my case in that path, she didn't respond.

Discouraged by Glassdoor and their lack of clarity on the whole process, particularly after hearing such good things about the people who work there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too much out of the ordinary, explained past experience, salary expectation, etc.   Answer Question

Enterprise Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewing with Glassdoor has been an extremely organized and professional process. I met some very fun, intelligent, and respectable people. I would have loved to be apart of this team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing for Glassdoor? Why do you think you would make a great sales person here?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.